facebook

dirty rush

by: Girl

Who are the worst dirty rushers? I don't want to get my hopes up and be tricked by these girls and it makes me nervous.

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Hahaha   

Bump BC phi mu keeps trying to burry this

By: Hahaha
by: HuhJul 25, 2016 11:22:52 AM

Please tell me who you are! I'd love to confront you. It's easy to bash phi mu when you're anonymous. You're a coward and can only come on here to spread your hate. Grow up, get over your hatred and come face to face with any phi mu of your complaints. Please.

By: Huh
by: LolJul 25, 2016 12:47:40 PM

Here comes the Phi Mu defense team, here to down vote 2847 times every thing on here that's not about phi Mu, hates on others, and yet doesn't like if people do it to them. Never lets us down!

By: Lol
by: Lol @Jul 25, 2016 2:03:25 PM

Here comes the insecure poster too scared to own her letters. Still not gonna admit who you are? On the other hand I'm glad you're pleased with phi mu ...... Looks like you approve of their sisterhood. Sweetest group on campus. Beautiful and involved.

By: Lol @
by: LOLJul 26, 2016 2:08:57 AM

Phi mu calling other people insecure what a joke.

By: LOL
by: HonestlyJul 26, 2016 12:37:47 PM

If you get dirty rushed by phi mu they won't cut you last minute so don't worry, they are so desperate for pnms this year that they will take anyone. However if you decide to go with a top house or a more respectable house they will shun you for life so be careful

By: Honestly
#12  by: Aiey   

Bump

By: Aiey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.