facebook

dirty rush

by: Girl

Who are the worst dirty rushers? I don't want to get my hopes up and be tricked by these girls and it makes me nervous.

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Girl   

Phi Mu and DG

By: Girl
by: Pnm Jul 21, 2016 12:53:54 AM

I will agree with phi mu. I went out with them before we weren't allowed to go to parties and they all were like I can't wait till you're a phi mu and talking about me being one of their littles. I also went shopping with them earlier in the year and one of them bought me a phi mu picture frame.... It was all very strange and uncomfortable. I was flattered but i feel like if I don't go phi mu they will hate me or I will want phi mu and they will cut me.......

By: Pnm
by: LolJul 21, 2016 3:32:22 AM

I call bull on this!!! Hahaha

By: Lol
by: Yes Jul 21, 2016 6:52:06 AM

Phi Mus from my hometown really pressured me the entire week of recruitment. They told me if I didn't pledge Phi Mu our friendships were over. I went to my favorite house first on pref night, not Phi Mu. This was the house I really loved and my very best friend was a member but the only member from my school. I went to Phi Mu second. All of my hometown friends, 6 of them, put so much pressure on me. They told me they would never speak to me again if I picked the other house and told me complete lies about the other house. I let them get to me and put Phi Mu over the house I really wanted. Sure, I've been happy in Phi Mu but would have been happier in the house with my best, true friend. I added true friend because she left her house on bid day and came to find me at the Phi Mu house and has remained my best friend although I let Phi Mu pressure me into going there. True story whether you believe it or not.

By: Yes
by: Lesson learned Jul 21, 2016 12:33:45 PM

I had a similar experience. I had a lot of close highschool friends go phi mu and so I stayed with them a lot. The girls told me and one of my friends we'd forsure be phi mus. I wasn't that interested in them but my friend was. I choose to go for a top house on bid day but my friend Didn't have that great of a rush and had only phi mu and ADPI left. Phi mu cut her and she was devastated especially after they said she had a for sure spot with them. I also heard some of the girls making fun of her later on for being an ADPI and those same girls have been really catty towards me for picking a different house. Thank god I didn't choose them though

By: Lesson learned
by: OkJul 21, 2016 2:36:37 PM

Sorry but both responses are bs! First of all you said You went out with them and then said it was strange? B. S.
Also N o One would say your friendship is over if you pledge somewhere else. If your responses hadn't been sooooo dramatic we might would have believed you. All fake!

By: Ok
by: Uh..Jul 21, 2016 2:41:42 PM

Why would it not be strange? I was friends with these girls but not like BEST friends. Now suddenly they are acting like we've been best friends for years and buying me things and pressuring me into pledging their sorority when I haven't even been through rush. It would be very uncomfortable for any one!! I don't know what to say to them. I want to keep my options open and you guys don't understand how intimidating active members are to us pnms. I don't think I was being over dramatic just simply telling what happened

By: Uh..
by: @okJul 21, 2016 10:30:40 PM

Yes, I was told they would stop being my friends. I have made great friends in Phi Mu but still wonder if I would have been happier in the house with my true friend. Like I said at the end of my post - it's the truth whether you believe me or not.

By: @ok
by: HahahahahahaJul 26, 2016 2:04:35 AM

SO weird that these posts had 25 and 14 up votes with only 1 or 2 down votes for weeks and now within a matter of minutes they suddenly have 26 down votes and 14 down votes!!! SO clever phi mu, you really tricked us this time!!!! I really love all the time you guys dedicate to this site trying to bury your dirty laundry. It's honestly hilarious please keep doing it thinking no one notices.

By: Hahahahahaha
by: HahahahahahaJul 26, 2016 2:07:01 AM

Sorry I reversed that!!! The post where the girl was saying these stories were BS (which I doubt they were considering I was dirty rushed by them when I was a senior in HS as well) had 20 something down votes and maybe one up vote. Now suddenly the up votes are even. Also the negative post clearly made by a pnm had 14 up votes and no down votes but within minutes it changed to being even. Either way it's pathetic !!!!

By: Hahahahahaha
by: StupidJul 26, 2016 2:36:34 PM

No one cares about up or down votes. Don't you have something else to do? You sure spend a lot of time on here!

By: Stupid
by: Lol wow Jul 26, 2016 10:03:26 PM

Haha how can you say that when you just spent your time To down vote something almost 100 times. Do you have nothing better to do?! That's a little obsessive and pathetic phi mu

By: Lol wow
by: Y'all r pathetic Jul 26, 2016 10:09:25 PM

Omg that IS hilarious. 82 down votes !!! that has to be a Greek rank record for this page. Congrats phi mu you actually are the best at something for once. It might not be grades or involvement or rank but you sure know how to refresh page and downvote a post like nobodies business! You should post that on your accomplishments bulletin during rush!!

By: Y'all r pathetic
#2  by: Lol no    

Chi o plays so dirty. and phi mu promised me a bid

By: Lol no
by: FreshmanJul 21, 2016 3:58:03 PM

Chi o alumna called my mom and said I could be a chi o if I wanted to be one! Said her daughter couldn't wait to be my sister! Whattttt ! That's weird. I barely know this girl and we didn't hang out in high school.

By: Freshman
by: SeveralJul 25, 2016 3:20:33 PM

years ago Chi O actively had alums IN their parties to pressure legacies at pref. When Panhellenic changed the rule they started hiding in the bushes and driving up and down the row to find their hometown girls and tell them what to do during rush. My cousin rushed in 2009 and saw them driving and calling out to girls before some Panhellenic Exec girls literally followed them in a golf cart to make them leave.

By: Several
#3  by: Lol   

DG told me they'd get me on homecoming court. The president inboxed me on FB during the summer (supposed to be no talking) When my pref nite girl cried, I ran for the other house!!

#4  by: Hmmmm   

Every. Single. House. Period.

They all do to some extent. People can go on about Chi O but the girl wanted to be a Chi O, and she is. Should the active member have offered advice, no but it's done. I know PNMs who received phone calls from Phi Mu and KD over the summer. I also have a few friends who were promised Homecoming Court by DG too.

By: Hmmmm
by: Ha Jul 20, 2016 7:34:03 PM

Okay chi o. We all know y'all like to play dirty more than anyone else

By: Ha
#5  by: Honestly   

The interviewing only started last year. I went through rush 2 years ago moron. And I sure did talk to the president!

By: Honestly
by: LolJul 20, 2016 9:47:09 PM

Aren't you a little old to be posting on here then lol ? You're 22 and still posting on gossip sites, that's a little pathetic

by: @LolJul 21, 2016 6:59:42 AM

Going through rush two years ago makes her a junior and 20 or 21 years old. She is in college and has a right to post on her. I guess gossip sites are only acceptable for 18 and 19 year olds?!

By: @Lol
#6  by: Wtf   

Two years ago- I was 18. Now I'm 20!!! Good try though. Bully! #moron

By: Wtf
by: UhJul 21, 2016 12:47:49 AM

Why did you just hash tag on here lol???

By: Uh
by: You hagJul 26, 2016 2:39:32 PM

Because I can #areyoustupid

By: You hag
#7  by: La   

Phi Mu is bid promising so hard this year and telling PNMs they don't even need recs for other houses

By: La
#8  by: Green and white   

Well KD is promising free beer at the water parties!

By: Green and white
by: @green and white Jul 21, 2016 7:01:08 AM

Free beer? reason enough to pledge, for me.

By: @green and white
by: HmmmJul 26, 2016 6:03:11 PM

Why dies this have 11 votes up? KD is proud ofvthrirvdrinking habits.

By: Hmmm
by: DrinkingJul 27, 2016 7:05:20 AM

Your post looks like you're the one with the drinking habit. And I'm not a KD.

By: Drinking
#9  by: Senior   

This is the kind of post that will do nothing but harm and invites people to post semi-true or completely made up stories just to scare PNMs. The fact of the matter is every single sorority will dirty rush at some point because there is no way to control what every single member says. 9/10 times the girl/sorority is not intentionally dirty rushing. It's easy when you're a sophomore to go overboard on making a girl feel wanted and cross a line. There are some fringe members in EVERY house, even mine, that take this too far and don't play fair. Every single sorority is handed at least one infraction by the end of rush. If you ask enough a girls you'll find someone that was "bid promised" or dirty rushed by every single sorority. Someone screws up pretty badly every year, but the next year someone else does, so take it all with a grain of salt. If a sorority member is blatantly speaking negatively about another sorority or trying to tell you what to do it means 1) she's scared you'll like them better and 2) her sorority wants you and she's willing to ensure you'll pledge there at any cost. So make a decision for yourself, but do it based on what happens to YOU, not what you hear because you never know how much truth there is in other stories.

By: Senior
by: YesJul 21, 2016 10:35:13 AM

Perfectly stated

By: Yes
by: Thank youJul 21, 2016 3:03:08 PM

This post makes me not want to rush. Good advice

By: Thank you
#10  by: Wow    

Then don't go through rush. It's a GOSSIP website, what did you expect going on here? Find don't rush because of a stupid website, Another girl will take your spot and you'll miss out on all the amazing things sororities have to offer. It's your fault for taking anything you read on here seriously.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.