facebook

dphie losing their house

by:    

I have a friend who works in the Greek life office and they told me it is very likely that Dphie is going to lose their house in the next couple of years. There numbers are so low and they can barley afford the house. Honestly they keep getting worse and worse.

Posted By: True
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hope they can turn things around.

By: sad
#2by:    

That’s not entirely true. I heard even though their numbers are low, they still won’t loose the house because their HQ does assist in the costs of their house. Plus they just increased dues slightly to accommodate for the low numbers.
Tbh I don’t think they are that bad as everyone puts on here. Everyone I’ve ever met has been super nice. Hope they can change things soon.

By: OhWell
by: Former sister    

As a former sister to dphie the sorority is a complete waste of time in money you don’t get the true sorority experience...I was cheated out of the true sorority experience and I deeply regret getting initiated...they’ll continue to go down hill as they have been

By: Former sister
#3by:    

Heard the same thing

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I rushed 2016 and they absolutely ruined my sorority experience. Getting initiated was the biggest mistake of my life. I truly hope they lose their house

By: True
by: lol   

u good?

By: lol
#5by:    

Their house is paid for lmao

By: tootsie
by: Former sister    

Their house is not paid off...they are still making payments lol

By: Former sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.