facebook

SororIt’s ranking 2023

by: Newfresh

How would you rank the sororities at MTSU? They all look good to me.

Posted By: Newfresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Newfresh   

Sororities (stupid autocorrect)

By: Newfresh
#2  by: anon   

personally I think it all depends on the experience you’re going for, if you’re going for sec girl sorority experience you’re gonna see adpi aopi maybe chi o being your top, but if you want more chill experience axo, kd, and zeta would be your top pick

By: anon
#3  by: Srat   

1. Aoii
2. Adpi
3. Chi o
4. AXO
5. Zeta
6. KD

By: Srat
by: HobieAug 26, 2023 2:30:45 AM

1.Chi O
2.Adpi
3.Aopi
4.zeta
5.Alpha Chi
6.Kappa Delta

By: Hobie
by: HobieAug 26, 2023 2:31:32 AM

1.Chi O
2.Adpi
3.Aopi
4.zeta
5.Alpha Chi
6.Kappa Delta

By: Hobie
by: Frat boySep 6, 2023 3:48:48 PM

Chi o top for sure!

By: Frat boy
#4  by: ahhh   

tbh greek life here isn’t worth it don’t join any of them

By: ahhh
#5  by: MT23   

Personal opinion:

Top: AOII. You can’t deny them. Fight song three peat, pretty much win homecoming/HC queen every year, president’s cup, and top chapter nationally. Plus they are a great group of girls. Very high retention rate and a house that most PNMs want in recruitment.

Upper top: ADPI. Very good house and would be on par with AOII, but if you are a high achieving PNM AOII really took the edge the last few months. Still a very strong chapter of a nationally strong sorority. High retention rate and though they are sometimes weirdly closed off from other houses, the girls in there seem to love it.

Middle: XO/AXO. AXO has always been known for their sisterhood, and they sometimes win awards, but not as consistently as AOII or ADPI. They have improved retention issues over the years. XO has had a strong reputation for years, but they seem to have slipped recently. Their “image” isn’t as cohesive as it used to be and imo, they get by on name recognition only.

Mid-bottom: ZTA. This house confuses me. Nice girls, and you typically see them show up in numbers at events. But they never seem to climb up or down. They just sort of exist. Lots of retention issues.

Bottom: KD. Honestly, this house is considered the bottom because they have the biggest retention issues and the lowest return rates, but in my mind, the right girls for KD pretty much only want KD. Very low key, authentic house. From what I know, their retention issues are due to girls not understanding the commitment of a sorority or leaving MTSU; no one leaves because they hate it.

By: MT23
by: RealDealSep 5, 2023 9:34:59 AM

pretty true but just switch axo and zta

By: RealDeal
by: FratSep 6, 2023 3:50:03 PM

Chi top for sure

By: Frat
by: Sor1221 Jan 31, 2024 2:16:35 PM

Chi o tops for sure! All around and.most diverse!!

By: Sor1221
#6  by: RealDeal   

lol all of these are so wrong these are the real rankings:

aoii
adpi
chi o & zta are pretty much the same level wise
axo
kd

By: RealDeal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.