New rankingby: Ya
#7 by: True except
True except: 1)AOII 2) Chi O or AXO (interchangeable for different reasons) 3) ADPi (not lower! Not higher! UNLESS you are joining just to have mostly pretty pageant looking sisters then I guess they are more valuable?) 4) ZTA & KD (interchangeable for different reasons) This list is based on what most have heard about who gets what / how much out of each sisterhood. KD could technically be higher than ZTA if looks were totally pressed aside. But... girls don’t judge based on who you think will look best on your Instagram. That kind of “bond” isn’t based on sisterhood.
#8 by: tk
AOPi's got the numbers and the awards. They crush recruitment every fall because they are consistently a favorite with PNMs. AXO won the CPH cup this year and excels in programming and involvement. XO has moved down some, but is still very strong. ADPi is middle tier at best, but they still have some good qualities and would probably go back to third if they didn't talk down other sororities. KD has definitely earned the number 5 spot because they finally have the numbers to be a presence on campus and have THE biggest philanthropy event at MTSU consistently. They have traded places with Zeta, whose numbers are dangerously down to the point of needing attention from nationals, a low GPA, and a bad reputation they just can't seem to shake. Maybe that's something they can work on over the summer. I hope so. I would love to see ALL of MTSU's sororities achieve total so we can bring the expansion discussion back to the table and bring another sorority to MTSU. This campus is too big to only have six!
#10 by: More accurate
Based off of winnings / desirability / sisterhood / programming
1) AOII (has been #1 since most can remember, truly. Nice girls with consistently top grades, super involved)
2) AXO (one of the only chapters that has risen significantly in the past few years, won President’s Cup, close sisterhood)
3) Chi O (as good as AXO, just needs to get more involved again and will be move past AXO if done. Has always had tight knit groups and good sisterhood)
4) ADPi (has been up high for a while because of desirability, but a little less Panhellenic and possibly a little less tight knit than the three above, still a prestigious chapter)
5) KD (has always been a solid sisterhood with one of the biggest philanthropy events every year, rooting for these girls to keep moving up... truly great girls who are welcoming to everyone. Which is the type of thing you want in college)
6) Zeta (despite being represented through pan exec president, is mostly absent in awards, involvement, and grades. Lots of potential, however)
Honestly every sorority has so much to offer, however. Open minds takes you to where you’re happiest!
Before you type: Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.