facebook

kappa alpha order discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Order fraternity chapter comments at University of Missouri - Mizzou

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fratpledge   

Kappa Alpha hazes!

By: fratpledge
#2  by: goat   

no they do not

By: goat
#3  by: FOR SURE SURE   

First of all I dated a former KA pledge and the bull whip thing was just a rumor (one of the actives had one, but it was just a scare thing). My boyfriend did have a couple of markings on his face where he possibly could have been hit, but they didnt look too bad. And what frat doesnt force a few pledges to throw a few back. Trust me if that stuff was seriously that bad...somebody would have squealed by now.

By: FOR SURE SURE
#4  by: Dude   

What you have to realize is that every guy is not like that. Im a KA and I disagree with some of the stuff that my brothers do to pledges and those are just a FEW guys and the rest dont take part in it. Alot of abuse is also alcohol related. I have never seen anybody get hit, however. I am not saying nobody has ever gotten drunk and popped a pledge but I havent seen it. Plus we really do have a fair share of leaders on campus. They are just overshadowed by others that screw it up. Im not completely happy with the direction of the house. I am an upper classmen and have to say that things have changed alot since I signed originally. Some of the younger guys just dont get it.

By: Dude
#5  by: marley   

are they still known for being antisemetic and very prejudicial against anything but the white bread brand?

By: marley

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.