facebook

sigma sigma sigma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority chapter comments at University of Missouri - Mizzou

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: just wondering   

Since I am not on your campus, would someone explain what happened during homecoming with Tri Sigma?

By: just wondering
#2  by: well   

well pretty much they talked themselves up soooo much we were expecting a great house, but they have nothing to show or back up all that talk so now they're stuck at the bottom with KD, ZTA, and Phi Mu

By: well
#3  by: now   

Just noticed the comment below and now with all the crap that's come out - that comment below definitely looks like its by an AXO otherwise their house would've been listed. Interesting..

By: now
#4  by: quit   

quit being such a drama queen, i wrote that comment and i'm in a mid tier house and just dont think tri sig should be considered one for various reasons. axo is down there too, whoops i forgot about them, but who really cares? you have posted on ever single wall on this site and for some reason you are OBSESSED with axo! why???

By: quit
#5  by: just met em -like em   

Great girls and so much fun. So much crap is talked on this site on all the houses - I wouldn't buy too much of it. I assumed these being the new girls and all that they would just be alright. But so cute so fun and partied with everyone. I've got some new great friends in this chapter now <3

By: just met em -like em
#6  by: incredulous   

How can poster "tri stigma" on 9-4-10 say that Sigma had a rush that was not as good as last year. They only got 42 girls last year and 81 this past month. Sounds like a massive improvement to me. In fact, from checking out the various websites at MU, (and two have not reported) only three houses, Tri Sigma being one of them, went over 80 women. Sorry, poster, you're too envious for whatever reason to admit that Tri Sigma, is doing just fine, thank you very much. Oh and please don't accuse me of being in a lower tier house. I'm an older alum who lives on the east coast.

By: incredulous
#7  by: tri pig   

this house tries to fool everyone on these sites, but in reality they are 12 or 13th overall.

By: tri pig
#8  by: if   

If they really were a bad house, you wouldn't care about them. they wouldn't even register on your radar, but you sure seem to care ALOT.

By: if
#9  by: observations.   

1. no frat wants to be paired with them for greek events
2. one of the lowest GPA's on campus
3. not cute. other houses around them are better off. prolly do to having to accept anyone mildly interested in them.

By: observations.
#10  by: my roomie   

Just to clarify
1. Frats that like to win want to be with proven winners. Trisig is new - that just makes frats nervous
2. yep, their gpa sucks - i'll give you that
3. They got a bunch of cute/very pretty girls.

But mostly all your protesting and b.itching and moaning and groaning is hilarious. No they aren't doing well at all. They aren't making anyone nervous. Over 20 rankings in 4 days - I think that says it all.

By: my roomie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.