facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at University of Missouri - Mizzou

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: reality   

apparently only the good posts are from phi mu's themselves. they call themselves classy but then will do anything to get out of the bottom spot at MU. well it's not fooling anyone, and we know you're the only house that will most likely COB because your retention is super low.
really? no one wants to be a phi mu. 2/3 girls that join are crying and thinking about dropping and the other 1/3 is just thankful they got into a house because they are so socially awkward.

By: reality
#2  by: ; (   

VVV Mean people suck!

By: ; (
#3  by: not mean   

not mean, just honest. phi mu can only get a score better than one in involvement on this site. none of the other categories show their strengths

def 1's in looks and popularity. no one will be fooled by anything higher than that.

By: not mean
#4  by: ouch   

What's with all negativity toward Phi Mu? Any time someone says something positive about them, their response is countered by a backlash of hate comments. Are there really people so insecure that they can't stand for another group to get some positive recognition? That's really sad, because all of MU's sororities are strong in one way or another, and no house deserves to bashed like this. What immature and shameful behavior. None of you would make these comments if they weren't anonymous.

By: ouch
#5  by: Ladies ladies!   

Oh my. Let me tell you with all honestly that know Phi Mu lady would a) Insult her own sister or b) Go on another school's gossip site to insult a fellow Phi Mu lady

So: We know that the previous comment is a girl pretending to be a Phi Mu. It's sad what some people resort to...Really sad.

By: Ladies ladies!
#6  by: yep   

agreed VVV

By: yep
#7  by: Observer   

Phi Mu has made some great strides of improvement this past year. I'm excited to see how well this women do in the future. Keep it up ladies! Love, Fellow PHA

By: Observer
#8  by: loving it!   

I am in this year's pledge class, and I am extremely happy with Phi Mu. The girls are sweet, welcoming, and supportive, and I am proud to be associated with them. The concept that they "take everyone" is ridiculous- they simply take girls based on who they are and not to fit a stereotype. Other people can bash us all they want, but I'm happy to call myself a Phi Mu.

By: loving it!
#9  by: @loving it! lol   

Can you honestly tell us that Phi Mu was your first pick?

also sorry in advance. Phi Mu buh buh buh buh buh I'm Lovin' It. Get it? Mickey Ds lol

By: @loving it! lol
#10  by: noone   

I do not know 1 member of phimu that wanted phi mu. everyone settles just to be greek

By: noone

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.