facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Missouri - Mizzou

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: your stupid   

you can always tell the jealous girls on this site. axo has all unbiased high rankings on this site and then you see a jealous girl post on here with all one's. that's pathetic.
truth is that this house has really improved and now they're getting noticed for all their accomplishments. I'm sorry your house doesn't offer any of that but there's no need to bash better houses just to bring them down.

By: your stupid
#2  by: dumb   

Noone is jealous of this bottom house. Don't kid yourselves Alphi Chi Whocares

By: dumb
#3  by: KD   

don't let it get to you achio, the same stuff is going on our page. someone's messing with the ranks and it shows when people are ranking both of our houses all one's..it's obviously not us, just false rankings by catty girls

By: KD
#4  by: WOW   

payback's a m----f-----

By: WOW
#5  by: Nope   

I'm not buying what A Chi O is selling...

By: Nope
#6  by: quit   

please stop trying to put houses against each other, to whoever keeps putting this house on the spot and to posters pretending to be in other chapters so they can get a reaction out of axo. you already framed us once, go pick on someone else, it just makes you look obsessed with us.

By: quit
#7  by: HA   

obsessed with alpha chi? really? which houses would be obsessed with a bottom 3 house?? Please tell me.

By: HA
#8  by: HAHAHA   

The only people obsessed with alpha chis are alpha chis - just look at the last 3 days and how many self rankings compared to every other house on this site. If someone puts an honest comment/ranking with 2 and 3 which is accurate for a bottom tier house, immediately multiple all 5s or 4s and 5s rankings are posted - which proves how obsessed with this website AXO really is - too funny. You can keep giving all 5's to yourselves and be #1 on this site, but that doesn't change the fact that you're #12 in the real world.

By: HAHAHA
#9  by: sounds like   

sounds like a personal vendetta to me...someone lose her bf to an achio? hahaha

By: sounds like
#10  by: AXOs boyfriend   

Totally true...and AXO stole a guy from someone in another house...and you see the result.

By: AXOs boyfriend

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.