facebook

classy, gphi.

by: Wow

Anyone else find the confederate flag in one of gphis tumblr pictures SUPER classy.... Lol. Wow girls. Are you so dumb you didn't even realize you blatantly posted a picture posing with a flag that supports slavery trying to be hot?

Please, try less.

And maybe advise your oh so intelligent PR people to do some research before they post something so insulting. A picture of some girl trying too hard to be hot on top of a truck and obviously proving to be too dumb to realize she has an extremely offensive prop behind her is really baffling to me. This can't be good for recruitment. But hey, classic gphi move.

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Guest   

SEC doesn't mean we should be normalizing racism.

By: Guest
#12  by: Hey   

Is pha going to do something about this? Because it's clearly not going over well.

By: Hey
#13  by: WOW   

PHA should do something about this!

By: WOW
#14  by: Uh   

Lol if you go into rush aspiring to go gphi I strongly recommend reevaluating your life.

By: Uh
#15  by: Lol   

If it hurts to pee it's from a gphi b.

By: Lol
#16  by: Yeah   

Can we talk about how the confederate flag pic made it onto TFM? Like what?

By: Yeah
#17  by: Eh   

I wish I were surprised. GPhi is just showing their true colors.

By: Eh
#18  by: Face palm    

If you think the confederate flag represents slavery you are ignorant. It has nothing to do with race or slavery. Even during the civil war slavery wasn't even a factor until later on and even then it wasn't a major part. Men from the south didn't leave their wives and children to starve and die at war for the sake of saving some money on free labor. The confederate flag isn't offensive. I come from the Deep South and here, even African Americans proudly rep the confederate flag because it's a culture thing, nothing to do with race.

By: Face palm
#19  by: What   

Just took some time to read all of the posts and from what I've read everyone of you looks like a catty, jealous woman with an ax to grind. You've all made yourselves look worse than your description of the very sorority you want to tear down. I also, took the time to look over several tumblrs of soroities at Mizzou and most of them have blondes, gals in bikinis and everything else you want to dig on this sorority for. If I were some of you, I might spend a little more time workin on yourself and a little less time tearing others down!

By: What
#20  by: southern   

I am from Tennessee born and raised and being from the South, I realize that the confederate flag did represent something bad in the past. However currently to southern folks, the confederate flag is a representation of the South and lets us take pride in where we come from and who we are. I'm not saying it lets us take pride in the fact that we supported slavery or even means that we want slavery. That flag represents the South, not slavery. So y'all shut up and drink some sweet tea.

By: southern
by: NoJul 28, 2014 4:24:15 PM

As a woman of color and from the south, I'm still offended. So shut up and drink some drain cleaner.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.