facebook

Riley Strain has been found…

by: Disappointed

Rest in Peace, Riley. I’m sorry so many people failed you that night.

Posted By: Disappointed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What have we learned   

So sad. This has affected me to the core. My heart goes out to his family. The thing is, sorority sisters inherently know not to leave drunk sisters alone to get into trouble. We watch out for each other. Fraternity brothers should know the same thing. Keeping a sister or brother safe is much more important than anything else you are doing at the time. MUCH MORE.

By: What have we learned
#2  by: Annie   

Delta Chi brothers were not there for their brother Riley Strain when he needed them. It’s more than disappointing that his pledge group or leadership group or big brother did not have his back and made sure he got home safely when he was so clearly in need which is evident in the videos. My sorority sisters left without me at a fraternity function and I often think back on that night and how lucky I was to make it back to the sorority safely. Always, always make a plan ahead of time that who you go with, you go back home with. And even if you aren’t driving you need designated buddies, if you can’t commit to having each others backs then stay home and find new friends, because a friend always has your back,

By: Annie
by: Really?Mar 26, 2024 9:13:10 PM

If your sisters left you behind, time to tell exec. That is 100% unacceptable.

By: Really?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.