facebook

again i don’t go here

by: I don’t go here

Just confused what makes gphi “mid”? They have gorgeous girls and I am genuinely wondering

Posted By: I don’t go here
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: This    

They recruit solely on looks and no other criteria which leads to a ton of drama, dismal academics and community involvement, etc.

Their retention rates are notoriously bad - Lots of girls drop in the first 2 years because they just can’t find their place in the house. One girl I met once said Gphi felt like a scam, they put on a great show and they look great but once you’re in it is so disappointing. This is the same situation with APhi.

If you’re looking for a respected and well rounded (pretty, good retention, academics, sense of belonging, etc) without the mean girl drama, you’re better off going tri delt, pi phi, chi o or kappa.

By: This
#2  by: Uhh   

Look you love gphi we get it. Move on. No one cares about a bottom tier sorority like gphi. The only thing they have is decent socials, nothing else. Aphi, tridelt and dg are all in the same tier so don't latch on to them either. All looks, no brains or class is no longer a good look for a sorority.

By: Uhh
#3  by: Actually   

They aren't any better or worse than other mid- to lower-tier houses, just very superficial. And some of them aren't very nice, which means the sisterhood is questionable. That's what happens when you recruit based on looks alone.

By: Actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.