facebook

What sorority has the most genuine sisterhood!?

by: Curious

What sorority does everything think has the best sisterhood. Some sororities here top or not, I feel have bad sisterhoods, but some also have amazing sisterhoods. From your own experiences and from what you have heard from your friends, who has a good sisterhood??

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You can tell   

There's an easy way to tell. Houses with outstanding sisterhoods don't have retention issues. They are selective in who they choose and its members are proud to wear the letters. They do what they can to stay members in good standing and form deep bonds among their sisters. If a house rarely has to COB or snap bid, you can bet it's a good sisterhood.

By: You can tell
#2  by: historian   

a good way to tell which ones have very genuine sisterhoods is by looking at the amount of seniors that they have. if a house has 20 seniors RUN, if they have around 50-60 that's a green flag. id say the most genuine that I know of are theta, KD, piphi, and axo

By: historian
by: AbsolutelyAug 30, 2023 3:00:33 PM

Yes, because if a house has a lot of seniors it means they are committed to supporting younger members and feel a real devotion and connection to the house. I know in my house seniors are still an important part of the picture. We appreciate them and they help us in so many ways.

By: Absolutely
by: YepSep 5, 2023 5:28:44 PM

I agree. Theta, KD, PiPhi and AXO

By: Yep
#3  by: my personal experience    

i dropped my house but i still have a lot of friends in houses and from what i have seen i think theta, kd, phi mu, pi phi, and kappa have the most genuine sisterhoods everyone seems very happy and genuine connections w eachother

By: my personal experience
#4  by: Joy   

AXO,Kappa,KD,Theta & SK.

By: Joy
#5  by: Yeah   

I would say theta and kappa.

By: Yeah
#6  by: Sis   

I would definitely say Theta, phi mu, KD, SK, and AXO.

By: Sis
#7  by: Suze   

I agree with everyone who says the house with the most Seniors. From what I’ve witnessed over the years I’d say Theta, AXO, PiPhi, XO and probably Kappa

By: Suze
#8  by:    

I can tell you what houses have a bad sisterhood lol. It’s crazy how some girls in certain houses will talk bad about their own sisters and exec members. Get a grip.

By: …
#9  by: Hmm   

I’d say KD, PiPhi, Phi Mu, AXO, SK and Theta have pretty outstanding sisterhoods. Well rounded groups of girls who maintain strong bonds within their house and the greater PHA community.

By: Hmm
by: Yes!!!Sep 3, 2023 8:52:53 PM

Absolutely agree! KD, PiPhi, Phi Mu, AXO, SK and Theta are the real deal!

By: Yes!!!
#10  by: hmm   

Pi Phi, Theta, Chi O have best sisterhoods and all around top chapters.

By: hmm
by: Keep upSep 5, 2023 11:11:36 PM

The question was best sisterhood, not all around top chapter. Thanks alums for continuing to live in the past. 🙄

By: Keep up
by: LolSep 6, 2023 11:01:29 PM

PiPhi definitely has a bad sisterhood. From the things I’ve heard they are very rude girls.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.