facebook

Does anyone know what houses are doing fall COB’s?

by: ???

Just curious on what houses are doing fall cob’s, so if anyone knows please tell me what houses are, and aren’t doing it.

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: COB   

Phi Mu, KD, AXO are. Wouldn’t be surprised if Sigma Kappa does too

By: COB
#2  by: Nope   

None of the above are currently having COB. This is laughable.

By: Nope
#3  by: Ummmm   

Just Phi Mu has announced they are doing COB. No one else. I am a little surprised.

If anyone else is doing it, they haven't made it public. Rumor has it at least 10 houses got 90 or more after quota adds. Dont expect a lot of COB to happen. This year was incredible.

By: Ummmm
#4  by: Elledeebee   

Sig Kap is. Just saw a link to an interest form on their Instagram.

By: Elledeebee
#5  by: Yep   

So far both Phi Mu and Sigma Kappa have announced that they will be doing COB.
Both amazing sororities with genuine sisterhoods.

By: Yep
#6  by: T   

Axo, kd, sigma kappa, and phi mu all posted on their instagrams today about COB.

I doubt many more will do COB or these houses will take loads of new members considering how well rush went this year for every house. Even the houses that are doing COB still hit a high new member count and are close to reaching quota. This seems to be the first time this has happened now that there are only 14 sororities instead of 15.

By: T
by: clarifying...Aug 22, 2023 6:10:54 PM

You mean Total. "...are close to reaching Total (not Quota). Some of those chapters achieved quota of 71 and might even have had quota additions. Their goal is to reach Total of 276.

By: clarifying...
#7  by: Do it!   

KD, Phi Mu, AXO and Sigma Kappa are all amazing sororities with genuine sisterhoods. Bypass the drama and fake crap and go with one of these up and coming sisterhoods.
Other houses are crumbling under false pretenses and fake in it for me attitudes.

By: Do it!
by: YepAug 22, 2023 4:29:43 PM

Agreed. I love my sorority, and (as far as I know) we are not doing cob this fall, but from what my friends in other sororities tell me, the sororities doing cob seem to have less drama and more easygoing members. Not saying that I would change my experience for anything but my middle-top ranked sorority constantly has drama from both actives and alum and it’s a lot.

By: Yep
by: !!Aug 22, 2023 6:18:30 PM

I know several girls in contact with them for COB. Anyone interested should contact them ASAP!

By: !!
by: A jokeAug 24, 2023 1:48:35 PM

Pretty wishful thinking that top tier houses are "crumbling." OK. We get it. You were rejected by a top house, but there is no evidence at all that they are crumbling. All you have to do is see who they took during recruitment, and the fact that there is no need for them to COB.

By: A joke
#8  by: Where   

I can't find any information on KD having COB. KD hasn't announced COB on their Instagram I just looked. The only link was to recruitment and it just has been formal because it's taken down. IDK how KD can have COB, they got more than 90 after quota adds

By: Where
#9  by: Instagram   

Pi Phi had a story for COBing on their instagram on Sunday!

By: Instagram
by: RedemptionAug 23, 2023 11:34:21 PM

When you don’t get a bid in spring from COB but you ran home to that same house on bid day this year :) call me persistent.

By: Redemption
#10  by: COB   

GPhi is having COB

By: COB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.