facebook

Pref Round Choices

by: ????

Ok it’s Pref day….any standout houses this year? What were your top two?
P.S I hope you all get your top choices….good luck girlies!

Posted By: ????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Jinx   

Kappa
PiPhi

By: Jinx
#2  by: Pnm   

KD
Adeepi

By: Pnm
#3  by: pnm   

Chi O
Tri Delt

A ton of girls I have talked to this week had Chi O number 1 and most of them didn't make it past the last cut. Sounds to me like they are getting whomever they want.

By: pnm
by: Interesting Aug 18, 2023 6:10:01 PM

Interesting pairing, two very different houses. That said I truly hope you get the house you love!

By: Interesting
#4  by: hey   

kappa and adpi going adpi i think 😝

By: hey
by: OkaAug 18, 2023 4:06:19 PM

As an Adpi who dropped, go kappa…

By: Oka
#5  by: my choices   

phi mu
zta

By: my choices
#6  by: nervous   

APhi
A Chi O

By: nervous
#7  by: !!   

Kappa and pi phi for me too! I felt really comfortable in both and they gave me a similar vibe overall. I’d be extremely happy with either.

By: !!
#8  by: M   

KD and Kappa were my preference. I went with KD but will happy with either. A lot of girls were happy with their final 2.

ChiO, Kappa, Tri delt, AdeePi, PiPhi and KD were the ones a lot of us preferenced. Just what we all were talking about, don't come at me.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

By: M
by: KD STOPAug 18, 2023 8:50:48 PM

You are not on the same level as these houses KD!!! Stop embarrassing yourselves!!!! Quit trying to lump yourselves in with our top houses!

By: KD STOP
by: Come onAug 18, 2023 9:26:29 PM

Weren’t you just on that other thread trying to push this same delusion? Now you’re on here impersonating a PNM pretending that KD in this league and that they are among the “ones everyone is preffing” lol. I know actual PNMs going through recruitment right now, and I assure you KD is not on most of their radars.

By: Come on
by: Inactive ChiOAug 19, 2023 12:01:31 AM

Weren't you the one on the last discussion pushing Gphi? You are the one on here jumping on any posts with KD trying to insert yourself. One post put them in the top 7 and a lot of people agreed but you just had to come here GPhi and start inserting yourself. I read the last post and didn't comment but this is getting stupid and embarrassing for your sisterhood. I am here to correct you. Coming on posts from PNM the night before Bid Day is classless. Go work on your sisterhood, grades and the absolutely low membership and retention of your sisters. Not a KD, an inactive Chi O. We love KD and support ALL our PHA sisters except when they come on here putting down a sorority that doesn't even care what anyone thinks of them. You are gonna be surprised tomorrow. Maybe KD is top 7 because they mind their own business and shut their mouths.

By: Inactive ChiO
#9  by: TOA   

KD and ADPi

I was not impressed at all with Theta.

By: TOA
#10  by: G   

DG Tri Delta

By: G

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.