facebook

dkljvkalds

by: ooo

Why is it so hard to believe that when people stand up for another house that they may not actually be in that house? Literally nothing good can be said about a house without it being accused of a self promotion. I always defend houses on here and then they just get called crazy stalking this website blah blah blah when really other people could be behind it. ive been defending ADPi the last couple days and its funny how you all are so convinced I am one. its kind of insane what you guys do. overly paranoid freaks.

Posted By: ooo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rach   

Well then you aren't helping out adpi or any other house you stand up for. You're only adding fuel to the negative posters fire and hurting the house you're protecting. I would just let it go, ignore the haters and move on.

By: Rach
#2  by: Yeah    

You're really doing more harm than good, especially in the case of ADPi, it seems people don't want to hear anything good about them so even if you are in another house just defending them you're just making them a bigger target. Not getting involved is usually the best way to go about things.

By: Yeah
#3  by: uh   

because nobody cares enough about adpi to defend them unless they're an adpi

By: uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.