facebook

did you know

by: troof

Just a short time ago Kappa was really struggling. It had a social with another strong house and kept wanting to scale it back. It was because they couldn't pay their bills. I don't know if they were in financing trouble because someone was skimming off the top or if they just couldn't reign in their spending. But it was embarrassing to them and embarrassing to the other house. I think of this every time Kappa is critical of strong houses like Theta and ADPi and Delta, all of which are on extremely strong financial footing. Actually, almost any other house in Greektown is stronger financially than Kappa. I wonder if that's not behind all the recent bizarre activity, that Kappas want to throw up a smokescreen to disguise its problems.

Posted By: troof
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bwahaha   

Kappa has some of the strongest and richest alumni on campus. You're grasping at straws now.

By: Bwahaha
#2  by: Not any more   

I just want to say that this happened four years ago and is ancient history. I guess it's what people write about when they don't have anything more current.

By: Not any more
by: yupDec 23, 2013 4:27:38 PM

Eggs-zactly. This is VERY old news and I think Kappa's financial woes were taken care of a long time ago.

By: yup
#3  by: TooBad   

This information was all over GreekTown a couple of years ago But I hardly think it's relevant now. Let's not belabor this. It's time to get back to discussing why Kappa feels the need to compare itself to Delta. Why can't Kappa just be happy with who they are?

By: TooBad
#4  by: miz16   

Are you the treasurer at kappa kappa gamma? Do you have their yearly financial reports?

By: miz16

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.