facebook

the only houses people agree on

by: single lady

These are the only houses everyone agrees on that are in the right "tier"

TOP: Chi O and Pi Phi
MID: APhi, Gphi, AXO
BOTTOM: Phi Mu, Zeta, SK, Sigma

So about half the houses here are just toss ups for where they belong in the rank order.

The houses of Theta, adpi, kappa, delta, DG, and KD are on thin ice in the tiers they think they are apart of. I would say all these houses hover back and forth between tiers every year. And everyone has a different opinion of where they should be depending on how well they're doing.

I guess what i'm saying is that no one is going to 100% agree with each other because these houses are inconsistent. It's all opinion based so there's not reason to be arguing with each other.

Posted By: single lady
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Not even though because Zeta seems to think they're lower middle tier for some reason. Personally though I agree and think this list is pretty solid.

And I think it's funny that the houses that are in solidified tiers are the least crazy of the bunch and some of the least active on this website, aside from Zeta of course. It's pretty clear that tier jumping is what's driving all the madness on this website and houses like ADPi, KD, Kappa and Delta go nuts trying to prove something when in all actuality they should just focus on solidifying the tier they want in real life, not on some website.

By: .
by: TrisDec 23, 2013 3:40:57 PM

Zetas are the only ones that think they should be ranked higher. It's pathetic. You don't have the grades, the popularity, the retention, and 1 lousy 3rd place in homecoming doesn't make you "involved." Do they realize how close they are to being ranked under SK, a new house, at this point? Phi mu is/ should be already. Zeta is literally one of the worst houses here.

By: Tris
by: HilariousDec 23, 2013 4:23:24 PM

You are freaking kidding me, right? AXO has been bottom tier for so long, but now with grades they maybe moved up, but they used to be all over this site trying to move up by self-ranking EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now all of a sudden they're off this site because they think they've finally done it, finally moved up (one semester of grades does nothing, ladies.) Look, I'm not trying to pick on AXO and open an old wound, but I'm just saying, maybe Zeta took a page out of AXO's playbook.

And prove to me --- with concrete posts --- where ADPi and Kappa and Delta have been all over this site?

By: Hilarious
#2  by: Tigerz   

I don't know why this hasn't been commented on more - I agree with everything on here. If you're house is an "in between" house, it doesn't make sense to argue, people are going to have different opinions. But this list is dead accurate

By: Tigerz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.