facebook

round of applause

by: hey

just wanna take a moment to give a shout out to the ladies of Kappa Kappa Gamma and Delta Delta Delta for taking some heat the last few days. If you werent a Kappa or a Delta, you probably havent posted much in a while! But this whole fight got us nowhere because guess what, they are both still top tier. soooo what was the damn point of all that anyway? to prove they are both very proud of their solid top tier houses and therefore will defend themselves behind a screen until their fingers fall off? Props to you ladies. For real. Youve taken a lot of heat today with all these self rank accusations and still didnt give in. Most find it annoying, but I actually think its pretty cool that you guys love your house that much. Im really not being sarcastic. Top houses.

To the girl who is pitting these guys against each other, nice try, but they both still came out on top in my personal opinion. They may be interchangeable in the actual rank within the tier, but regardless, nobody fell any worse than the other. They both have things the other doesnt but they are both top houses. Soooo dont try to mess with the top tier or even the middle tier because they're too old and secure for your bottom tier games.

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: love   

love it. respect to the houses taking heat.

By: love
#2  by: Bull   

So when MY house took heat, KD, and defended themselves we were "crazy" and "psychos" but a top tier house does it and they get respect. Screw that.

By: Bull
by: OPDec 21, 2013 10:54:54 PM

nobody thought you were crazy, ZETA was the one that got that blame. bottom tier scum. We all knew it was Zeta. Who doesnt like KD? I like KD. Everyone does.

By: OP
by: GuestDec 21, 2013 11:08:58 PM

KD did get a good amount of hate before Zeta did to be fair.

By: Guest
#3  by: also   

Really, seriously I am not a Kappa. But to be honest, Kappa is so much more likable than Delta. I mean that is just a fact.

By: also

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.