facebook

kappa used to be a good house...

by: Truly

Then the Kappa freshmen decided it would be fun to be all over this site and suddenly they went from possible top tier to low-mid tier. Being on this site and boasting about your house just cheapens everything.

Posted By: Truly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

i don't really think that many people in the greek community take this website that seriously haha

By: Guest
#2  by: Bwahahaha   

Low-mid my ASS. You can maybe make the argument for upper-mid with ADPi and Theta but Kappa is far above Zeta and DG, the REAL lower mid houses. Nice try.

By: Bwahahaha
by: zeta Dec 21, 2013 9:41:46 AM

Except zeta is a bottom tier house so that's even more of an insult against kappa haha

By: zeta
#3  by: TooSad   

This is how it happens. A once fine house is disintegrating before our very eyes because their members don't know when to stop. We've had enough, Kappa. You aren't a top house and if you keep bashing Delta and every other house, soon you will be bottom tier. Just ask DG how that happens. If you were REALLY top tier, you wouldn't have to stoop this low.

By: TooSad
#4  by: Eh   

Who's to say its kappa who hates delta? EVERYONE HATES DELTA seriously in my pi chi group everyone would just make fun of them! They have such a bad rep, and any well rounded girl sees that. It could be a chi o, a pi phi, theta, adpi, kd, axo, phi mu, sk.. Seriously it could be anyone and news flash: it is everyone

By: Eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.