facebook

in real life

by: Just curious

This website is 100% irrelevant. You can bash a house, you can promote your house with all your heart, but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

So in real life, what have the "crazy houses" done that is so bad? The only "facts" about these houses (i.e., ADPi, Zeta, Sigma, etc.) come from calling them out an this anonymous website.

Therefore, it doesn't count. What have these houses done in REAL LIFE (the only thing that is relevant) to harm other houses? Because if I had to guess, I'd bet a lot on the side of NOTHING. They have done nothing. Y'all are the crazy ones. (insert laughing emoji here)

Live and let live, my fellow greeks. Stop taking things that don't matter (aka this website) so seriously. You're going to give yourself high blood pressure if you keep this up.

Posted By: Just curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth    

In real life, zeta and sigma girls aren't well liked. Zeta is very dramatic and frats tend to stay away from them. Adpi is well liked, they're only crazy on this site. And delta in real life is still a top house that all the guys like.

By: Truth
#2  by: Tru   

You are 100% correct: what you say is irrelevant.

By: Tru

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.