facebook

fraternity tiers

by: Realistic

Lets be honest girls frat hop from house to house so giving someone the undisputed number one or even top three is ridiculous. upper middle and low tiers should be comprised of more than 3 fraternities because the difference between them is slim to none. if you were social at all this semester you would find these rankings to be more appropriate and the most true.

Top- Beta, Sigchi, Phi Kapp, Du, Pike, KA
Middle- Delt, Sigep, AEPI, Pi kapps, Lambda, FH
Lower- Phi Psi, Delt Sig, ATO, Sig Pi, AGR

Every other house is completely irrelevant.... sorry.

Posted By: Realistic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ya   

swap delt and pike, move sig ep down

By: ya
#2  by: Uh   

You're telling me that Phi Delt, Sig Nu, Kappa Sig, Beta Sig, SAE, Ag Sig, D-Chi, FIJI which are solid houses are irrelevant? Please enlighten me on why you believe that they are not worth mentioning.

By: Uh
by: OkDec 19, 2013 1:42:09 PM

Ew those houses are full of creepy try hards

By: Ok
by: TruthDec 19, 2013 1:48:01 PM

D-Chi and SAE are fine but the others are sketch

By: Truth
by: housesDec 19, 2013 3:14:58 PM

Phi Delt - yeaaah no.. sketchy ass house
Kappa sig/ag sig - never met one.
The rest (sig nu, beta sig, sae, delta chi, fiji) are solid houses - not top but not bad.

By: houses
by: Well,Dec 31, 2013 12:04:04 PM

Sig Nu, DChi, and SAE are solid houses, you've obviously never partied at any of those houses

By: Well,
#3  by: Soror   

Women are simply unqualified to rank fraternities. What do they know about a brotherhood, anyway? Let's be honest, the brotherhood part starts when the drunk freshmen girls leave the party and we get to talk about them.

By: Soror
by: yepDec 19, 2013 3:21:43 PM

for sure to what he said. ^

By: yep
by: Soror is DumbDec 25, 2013 9:30:55 AM

well if were talking brotherhood too than those top 5 houses still probably have the strongest brotherhoods. From my understanding they have a significantly harder and more structured pledge-ship than any one else. On top of that they continue to be the most social on campus maybe my bottom tiers are wrong but there so similar in their social lives that they can become interchangeable whats not interchangeable is the difference between the top 5 and the bottom 5 which is significantly different

By: Soror is Dumb
#4  by: Realistic   

well if were talking brotherhood too than those top 5 houses still probably have the strongest brotherhoods. From my understanding they have a significantly harder and more structured pledge-ship than any one else. On top of that they continue to be the most social on campus maybe my bottom tiers are wrong but there so similar in their social lives that they can become interchangeable whats not interchangeable is the difference between the top 5 and the bottom 5 which is significantly different

By: Realistic
#5  by: Abcd   

If u wanna rank on wealth, you are really over looking the guys in AgRho. They arguably have some of the most wealthy Greeks.

By: Abcd
by: GuestDec 27, 2013 9:44:36 PM

But they're hicks.

By: Guest
by: OkayDec 31, 2013 12:13:47 PM

alright agrho member^^

By: Okay
#6  by: Just sayin   

Ha, Yea I'm gonna disagree on that. People don't give them credit. The fun ones that party and are fun, are the exact opposite of the sterotype. Heck only half are actually "ag". Wait till you're paired with them. You'll change your mine.

By: Just sayin

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.