facebook

this site

by: Greek

Honestly this site doesn't accurately represent any of Greek life. It makes us all seem catty and really superficial. It's been said a million times but there are good girls in every house.

There are also girls that give each house a bad reputation. Overall though, all of the houses at Mizzou are awesome. Being Greek is about more than what is said on this site.

Every house has stereotypes but there are girls in every house I know and love. Girls party in every house and girls study in every house. This site isn't worth putting each other down.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: finally   

finally a positive post! I definitely agree with you!

By: finally
by: Agreed!!Dec 12, 2013 8:21:52 PM

Yes! It's worth repeating that there are smart, skinny, pretty, athletic, fun, involved girls in every house. Likewise there are partiers, heavy, unattractive, shy, rude, etc. girls in EVERY house. There is not a single TOP house or even a top 5 or top 8, etc. it's all about personal preference AND the people who rush you. Some of the strangest. most difficult girls to talk to where in two house some consider "top". I couldn't cut either of them fast enough. Again, we have an awesome Greek system. All of these lists are a waste of time!!!

By: Agreed!!
#2  by: wait   

Way to stereotype. So you are saying you can only only be attractive if you are skinny and that being heavy is the same as being unattractive? Really? Not very enlightened, are you? And I would venture to say you likely are as narrow minded and overly judgmental about other things, too. Gosh, I wonder what house you're in. And do they all rely on stereotypes the way you do? Or might personality have a little something to do with it? Also, I hate to say it, but given a choice most men would not prefer to be with a "skinny" girl. And if you doubt me, just ask them.

By: wait

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.