facebook

worst sororities

by: bored

If you're going to make a thread about the best houses, there might as well be a thread about the worst houses.

Worst grades 2013
1. Sigma 3.13
2. SK 3.133
3. Phi Mu 3.14
4. APhi 3.2
5. Gphi 3.23

Worst Grades Fall 2012
1. Phi Mu 3.0
2. SK 3.03
3. Sigma 3.04
4. APhi 3.05
5. Zeta 3.07

Smallest house (worst retention) 2013
1. SK - 183 (colony)
2. Sigma - 193
3. Phi Mu - 205
4. Zeta - 258
5. ADPi - 258

Smallest Pledge Class (worst retention) Fall 2012
1. Sigma - 58
2. Phi Mu - 64
3. Zeta - 79
The rest are at quota in the 80's

The last time a sorority was on probation:
Fall 2012 - Chi Omega for alcohol in the chapter house

Least involved (no order - haven't placed in eons)
1. Phi Mu
2. Sigma
3. Delta
4. Gphi
5. DG

Worst sisterhood (no order and opinion based)
1. Zeta
2. DG
3. GPhi
4. Sigma? (based off retention issues)
5. Phi Mu (again based off retention, not a lot of loyalty)

Least social (opinion - no order)
1. Phi Mu
2. KD
3. Theta (I don't personally agree with this, but this is a general assumption)
4. Sigma
5. SK?

So after looking at these, I would say Phi Mu, Sigma, and zeta are arguably the worst houses here. Then some may argue throwing SK and Gphi to make up the Bottom 5 houses here.

Posted By: bored
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: ???   

Who could possibly care? The best house is where you live with your sisters and feel the most comfortable and accepted. The worse house doesn't matter because, most likely, you're not in it because if it was a bad house no one would want to join. So Little Miss Bored just spent a whole lot of time on something that is totally irrelevant. Don't you have some studying to do?

By: ???
#2  by: must be   

You must be in one of the "worst houses" if you have a problem with this post. I think this is incredibly interesting, mostly because houses on here do whatever to promote their house and make them look better than they actually are. Take zeta for example, they've been dying for everyone to bump them up to mid tier, but when you look at the facts, they're a bottom 3 house here! I think that's crazy! These are facts every PNM should know before rushing too, just like knowing what the best houses have to offer.

By: must be
#3  by: yeah   

She's right, whether it's in your favor or not. I don't think this post was to bring anyone down, but instead to put a light on houses that may be struggling and need extra love and support. At least, that's what I think we should do if we want to help these houses flourish.

By: yeah
#4  by: Mmhm   

This is pretty accurate. Keep in mind that SK has been here a year and Phi Mu and Sigma are the next two "youngest" houses so that makes sense why they might have of the worse qualities, they're all still trying to find their footing. As for the other houses that aren't SK, Phi Mu and Sigma I think the list is pretty spot on! Well done.

By: Mmhm
#5  by: Hmm   

Well, if this is a factual list we need to get "least social" and worst sisterhood" off the list, because the original poster even said they're opinions. We don't know how social or how their sisterhoods are because we're not IN that house! The rest are just the cold hard facts.

By: Hmm
#6  by: funny   

does anyone else think it's funny that zeta after homecoming has been shoving down everyone's throats that they should be mid tier, but then you look at the facts and they turn out to be one of the worst houses on campus? Oh the irony. Hope there aren't any journalism majors in that house because they can't even learn how to fact-check.

By: funny
by: TrueDec 11, 2013 6:12:37 PM

And I also find it interesting how ADPi keeps screaming they should be considered top and yet their retention rate is as lows as zeta.

By: True
by: hahaDec 11, 2013 6:46:10 PM

oh sorry if the truth hurt your tiny insignificant feelings miss zeta/adpi!

By: haha
#7  by: However    

This post is honest facts.. Not opinions so it is more relevant than someone's opinion.

By: However
by: trueDec 11, 2013 8:06:08 PM

I don't understand why if there's a list of top houses, why there can't be a list of bottom houses as well? PNM's visit this site and while much of what is posted is opinion based, they can find this particular thread's information listed on the Mizzou greek life website. If it hurts you're feelings then I'm sorry but this information isn't secret, it's public knowledge. the OP just put it all together on one thread.

By: true
#8  by: ADPi   

ADPi has low numbers for rentention because they're picky, not because they are bad at recruiting.

By: ADPi
by: RecruitingDec 12, 2013 11:24:20 AM

Haha. Really ADPi? Recruitment has NOTHING to do with retention! Unless you are recruiting girls that don't like the house they joined. Obviously something is up when retention numbers are low!

By: Recruiting
#9  by: geez   

what is zeta's deal? how come they suck so much? the other houses that are listed on here that are struggling are newer, but zetas been here forever! what's your excuse?

By: geez
#10  by: Puh-leez   

Have you noticed that every post turns into an anti-Zeta rant? And now the Zeta Basher is on ADPi's case, so we have that to look forward to, too. Why can't this pathetic girl just give it a rest? What exactly is her problem?

By: Puh-leez
by: Old newsDec 12, 2013 2:54:21 PM

Oh god here we go again with the psycho who made up a make-believe character as an excuse for why her house is being bashed on. Yikes, forget your pills today, dear? Let it go, no one is "out to get you." (My apologies to if you do seriously have a mental disorder. I hope you find the help you need. Paranoia is a serious symptom of personality disorders)

By: Old news
by: laughsDec 12, 2013 3:24:03 PM

bahahahaha oh my goodness that is priceless!

By: laughs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.