facebook

adpi please stop now

by: Really

HAs anyone else noticed how Adpi is all over this site!?! It is so ridiculous! They are bashing houses that seem as a threat and won't give it a break!!

ADPi please get over yourself now! Your basically a wanna be house competing with kappa and theta.. At least they don't stalk this anomyous website!
Not sure why you have decided to do this as I don't think any house has done anythjng to you. You apparently got "fifth" in homecoming...That isn't enough. If you want to be top you need to consistently be top In all areas including having some decent looking girls to go with that! Please stop this nonsense!

Posted By: Really
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stop causing drama   

shut. up.

By: stop causing drama
#2  by: seriously   

literally nobody cares.

By: seriously
#3  by: Please ADPi   

Agreed!! Please ADPi give it a break!!! Just wow!!

By: Please ADPi
#4  by: Ha   

Not sure why there are quotes around the. Fifth in homecoming because it's the truth.

By: Ha
by: HaDec 10, 2013 2:47:24 PM

They also had 100% return rates for recruitment and had first in grades last semester, BEATING THETA AT THE ONLY THING THEY ARE GOOD AT , but no you're right, ADPi isn't top in anything.

By: Ha
#5  by: Ok   

Didn't Theta win homecoming and Kappa got second?!! Stop it ADPi.

By: Ok
#6  by: So...   

Now we know. The Zeta Basher's next target is ADPi.

By: So...
by: simpleDec 10, 2013 4:22:44 PM

give it up, there's no "zeta basher" people genuinely hate Zeta. that's why they get bashed on. however, I do believe it's the same chick who bashed kd, axo, and sk this year. then again, it could just be a crazy zeta like everyone says.

By: simple
by: OhDec 10, 2013 6:19:24 PM

I thought the Zeta Basher was targeting Zeta because she suicided for Zeta and didn't get in. Which is it? You can't have your cake and eat it too. I think Zeta started targeting ADPI to take off themselves tbh

By: Oh
#7  by: guessing   

it is not the zeta basher. It is probably someone calling a "spade" a "spade". TRUTH: Adpi is all over this site.

By: guessing
#8  by: Agree with Agreed   

I'm not an ADPi,but I have several close friends who are. Seems to me like they're really happy to be where they are, they like the girls in the other houses, and they're too busy being themselves to get involved in all this anonymous drama. Get over your issues with them and let them be. They're a solid house that does well and doesn't care about rankings. They honestly don't feel a need to be labeled "top tier". I think that's why they do so well, in recruitment and in competitions. I wish some other houses could follow their example.

By: Agree with Agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.