facebook

delta gamma... get a grip

by: oreos

I am just in shock how anyone could be happy with their house if they were in DG - i've met enough of them to make this judgement. I understand that every house has a variety of different girls but DG's are just plain MEAN. I know a lot of freshman that are really sweet so this topic is directed specifically toward the older pledge classes.

I have been to a few formals, and countless bars, and frat parties where older DGs have been SO nasty to other girls for no reason. It's just embarrassing to watch. I've met a lot of really cool girls in DG, but the overwhelming majority are catty and disrespectful.

For a house that is already on the brink of bottom tier I'd say it's in their best interest to check their attitudes.

Posted By: oreos
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Do good   

The fact is though, they could care less of what anyone thinks of them. Hence the discussion of placing them in bottom tier. You act like you don't care, your actions show that you don't care, so why should we care? DG to me is no better than the houses in bottom tier anyways. They may have semi more attractive girls, but so does zeta and they're still bottom. Looks don't outrank all the other aspects! Especially if you have seriously been lacking in them lately!

By: Do good
by: IDec 10, 2013 2:52:13 PM

I think DG should be the BOTTOM house. The other bottom tier houses aren't as cute but they try very hard to get better. Phi Mu and Sigma got really cute girls this time around, SK got over quota for their first recruitment and Zeta recruited the same quality women they always do. Bottom line is that trying is worth more than being pretty.

By: I

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.