facebook

ok

by: Guys

Don't you people think that after these 28204372 threads about some crazy zeta girl and a zeta basher, (or some claim they're the same person I guess but idk I lost track of where you guys were going with all this) both of which may not even exist and you are all planting these ideas in your heads that there is one maybe two girls behind all the drama between the bottom tier houses.... May I remind you..... On a website (aka this isn't real life and I guarantee you there's probably only one or two girls per house actually getting on here and taking offense to anything said on here.) but, as I was saying, don't you think that maybe this "crazy zeta" and/or "crazy zeta basher" would've gotten the hint by now and maybe clicked the "x" button in the corner of their screen? Or are they just too clinically insane, as you all make it sound, to want to leave their beloved home on Greek rank? (Which also, I highly anyone is actually on here nearly as much as you think they are. People do actually do things other that read gossip, I promise)

Posted By: Guys
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yup   

Everyone seems to be a doctor on Greek rank and can diagnose people with insanity simply based off a comment I guess.

By: Yup
#2  by: No one caressss   

Who cares! Zetas just a lousy bottom three house, stop giving them the pleasure of being talked about. They're probably just living the attention, even if it is negative! I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones bumping the threads egging people on just so they can feel relevant. It's sickening really.

By: No one caressss
by: CDec 8, 2013 8:46:19 PM

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, that's not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde

Literally the logic Zeta is operating with. Being the most hated house on campus has made them more relevant than ever, third place in HOCO didn't boost them the way they thought it would so they're content to take a thrashing because at least people aren't ignoring them anymore. Also my Aunt was a Zeta here twenty years ago and the way she described Zeta then is no different than how we describe them now . They've always been catty backstabbers. My aunt refused to write me a rec for Zeta because she had such a bad experience being a Zeta that she didn't want there to be any chance that I 'd be a Zeta.

By: C

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.