facebook

according to this site...

by: interesting

If you take a look at the ratings of each sorority on this site (which are ALL incredibly low) and put them in order, it would be like this:

ADPi
KKG
Chi O
GPhi
APhi
Theta
Tri Delt
Pi Phi
AXO
KD
Phi Mu
SK
Zeta
DG
Tri Sig

Just some food for thought. A lot of houses that tend to be at the top of the list when you guys make your own little ratings lists in the discussion page don't match what you're actually rating them on the rating pages.

Posted By: interesting
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

Yeah cause everyone self ranks their sororities high and low ranks the sororities they don't like

By: Ha
#2  by: List    

Real rank: chi o, pi phi, kappa, tri delta, theta/adpi, aphi, Gphi, dg, axo, kd, phi mu, sk, zeta, sigma

By: List
by: WellDec 8, 2013 8:53:04 PM

I don't think anyone asked for a "real rank"

By: Well
by: GeezDec 8, 2013 11:05:14 PM

That's funny, because last time I checked, this site was called Greek rank. Pretty sure that implies ranking houses in order, so I guess I have the right to do that, don't i?

By: Geez
by: .Dec 8, 2013 11:09:01 PM

Probably a DG whose mad she got ranked below a house that's barely been here a year and another that's been dubbed the craziest girls in Greek town.

By: .
#3  by: i meeeean   

im sorry but i just dont understand how people can consider kappa a top house when the girls are just not attractive at all. chi o and pi phi have a good share of good looking girls, as a top house should be. There are a few gorgeous girls in kappa but when you think of a top house you picture a generally good looking group of girls (among grades, involvement, classiness, etc) but kappa just doesnt cut it

By: i meeeean
by: Good griefDec 8, 2013 11:47:39 PM

Attractiveness doesn't make a top house, you dope. Go to class.

By: Good grief
by: Huh Dec 9, 2013 4:09:17 AM

Kappa is an attractive house. You need to meet more than ten girls before assuming all 300 are unattractive. The reason a top house is a top house is because they excel in all aspects very well. Some excel In certain areas more than others but for the most part they are a good balance of looks, smarts, social life, involvement and class, just like we rank them for. Kappa is an attractive house. Perhaps not tri delt attractive, but they have some stunning girls other houses couldn't get. They're a very balanced house. If any house is on the fringe of no longer being top, it's tri delt. Gotta have more than looks to be top.

By: Huh
by: yesDec 9, 2013 11:06:52 AM

thank you, "huh" Nobody will ever change my mind until there is significant improvement in tri delt. Their house is the one hanging on the edge of top tier. sure theyre getting better with involvement and stuff, but they are far from a classy house. all they have are their looks and a few smart girls. thats it. Chi O will always be superior to everyone, not looks wise but everything else wise, they dominate. But i think ADPi can run right along with Pi Phi and Kappa. They just fit better with them now whereas tri delt just looks good. they dont really excel in anything else like the other top houses do.

By: yes
by: yaDec 9, 2013 1:24:30 PM

thanks for your input chi o

By: ya
#4  by: No   

Kappa and pi phi have always been more attractive than chi o. They recruit way more based on looks than chi o does. So no.

By: No
#5  by: Delta   

If Deltas pledge class isn't the hottest one then they will fall from the top tier and ADPi will take over. ADPi got some cute girls this year and a lot of talented girls as well and if we're being honest Delta lost a lot of their "type" of PNM to Pi Phi and GPhi this year. My friend is a Delta and she was drunkingly crying to me about how all her rush crushes went GPhi/Pi Phi. This isn't some small campus where being the hottest house is enough. You have to be able to compete. You have to dominate grades. You have to be well rounded. And Delta doesn't bring that and they've almost lost the only thing that gives them an edge which is being the best looking on campus.

By: Delta
#6  by: Please ADPi    

ADPi= zeta. Please stop your "self ranking"!! Your starting to seem a little psycho. And your embarrassing yourselves!

By: Please ADPi
by: nahDec 9, 2013 6:29:58 PM

no, they just deserve top tier before tri delt and they're fighting for it. They have the top tier package, tri delt does not right now. its just science.

By: nah
by: Yes!Dec 9, 2013 7:14:28 PM

As a girl in a competitive top tier house I've always felt insulted that Delta was put on my level. Why? Because they're hot? I'm hot too but I'm also smart, involved and well rounded in a way Deltas aren't. I know ADPi isn't as hot as Delta but I'd rather be mistaken for an ADPi than a Delta any day.

By: Yes!
by: lolDec 9, 2013 7:29:58 PM

You forgot to mention how humble you are "Yes!" ^^^

By: lol
by: Yes!Dec 9, 2013 7:50:18 PM

Sorry "lol" but you're not going to shame me out of knowing what I'm working with. I AM pretty. And I AM smart. And I AM involved. And nothing you can say will take that away from me. Sorry I'm confident I guess? Maybe if you worked on your self esteem instead of trying to bring down people who are confident you would be a more pleasant human being. Seriously dear, self-hate is overrated. I know what is great about me and I flaunt it. Every woman should and nothing you say will change my mind about that.

By: Yes!
by: Well said.Dec 9, 2013 8:13:44 PM

Couldn't agree more. It's annoying seeing delta try to fit into top tier. The top tier houses are all very pretty houses, just because delta is the prettiest doesn't make them top. They're lacking in the rest of the packaging. Not a classy house, they don't put a whole lot of effort into involvement... they put some in, but they never really go above and beyond. They just sit there and look pretty and maybe pull out some good grades. Sure ladies, you can have the frats, get good pairings and get invited to all their socials blah blah. But the other top tier houses have frats attention too, so you don't gain a whole lot on that. At the end of the day, a little more attention from hormonal boys doesn't make you top. If it did, then g phi would be there too.

By: Well said.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.