facebook

rushing

by: RUSH

I'm from kansas and I'm positive I want to be in a frat at MU. What would I need to do in order to participate in rush events and get looks from top tiers. I don't know to many people out at MU so it makes it difficult to get in contact or participate in any of it. Looking into DU, Sig Chi, Kappa Alpha, and Phi Kapp. Help me out

Posted By: RUSH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Unbiased   

Those are four of the top houses on campus. Being so, they are highly selective as far as recruiting goes. Unless you have connections in one, talking to them at IFC Formal Recruitment during the summer is your best bet. DU is Mizzou's version of Animal House. However, they are supposedly getting a brand new house in 2015 so that culture could change. KA is very similar to DU in terms of pledgeship and being viewed as one of the top party houses as well. Sig Chi and Phi Kap are both two of the more "Fratty" houses at Mizzou and are both highly respected. So if partying is more of your goal look at KA or DU. If being in a more stereotypical "fratty" frat is your goal look Phi Kap or Sig Chi

By: Unbiased

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.