facebook

let me get this straight

by: Tigerz

All eyes are on Missouri this weekend. We are about to play for the championship of the best football conference in the nation. With a win, Mizzou could be propelled into the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. At the very least we are considered among the very best teams in the nation. Hundreds, if not thousands, of people, will be learning about Mizzou for the first time. They will be finding out about its land-grant university status, its No. 1 journalism school in the nation, its beautiful campus and its amazing Greek Life. And all the Zeta Basher can think to do is to present our community in the worst possible light. While people across the country are wondering if Mizzou might be the school for them, all she can do is continue her meaningless rant, which reflects so poorly on us all. She should hang her head in shame. And I would like to say for anyone reading this that Mizzou is a fine school and its Greek community is the best, regardless of what you read here. We have amazing sororities and fraternities with extremely high standards. In short, we ARE what other schools would like to be, and don't let any one loser girl convince you otherwise. I am so proud of my school right now. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Tigerz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: zeta basher   

I'd only like to make one correction to this awesome post. there's no zeta basher. There's a crazy zeta who bullied houses and all the houses retaliated. the zeta bully should just go die and leave everyone alone. end rant. annnnd go tigers!

By: zeta basher
#2  by: Yes!   

Bump. And thanks. My sentiments exactly.

By: Yes!
#3  by: Yup   

Bump

By: Yup
#4  by: Wow   

Great post. Thanks.

By: Wow
#5  by: Nite nite   

The bully from zeta has gotten just as bad as the girls posting hating on zeta. If you didn't believe zeta was crazy before, we sure all do now. Any normal human being would've ignored the drama, but nope not zeta. If they don't start drama between houses, they're part of the drama.

By: Nite nite
#6  by: Winning!   

The Tigers already have made us proud. Today is just the icing on the cake. Dare we hope for a victory???

By: Winning!
#7  by: I'm in Atlanta   

Yes. Let's all hope for a victory. Can't wait for the game.

By: I'm in Atlanta
#8  by: Exciting   

This is one of the mot exciting days in Mizzou football history. Can't wait.

By: Exciting

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.