facebook

really

by: yo

are we really getting this mad over people saying mean things to our houses on an anonymous website? (referring to this zeta ish) i mean every single one of you arguing about this reminds me of an 8 year old on a playground who got upset because someone threw a ball at his head during dodgeball. the point of dodgeball is to throw and get hit. same principle on here. do you really think people are gonna be NICE on an anonymous website? grow up people. you throw and you get hit. thats the point of the game. if you dont like it, quit playing, aka GET OFF THIS WEBSITE. and stop posting threads about how hurt you are because someone hit your house a few times. we get it. all our houses get bashed. if you cant handle it, leave this website.

Posted By: yo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kidding   

Amen to you

By: Kidding
#2  by: Losers   

Seriously zeta get off the computer. Go make friends and go out or something. Take your crazy pills and calm the eff down.

By: Losers
by: omgDec 7, 2013 12:47:38 AM

this is absolutely hilarious.... I AM THE ORIGINAL POSTER. I AM PROUDLY A KAPPA DELTA. Its hilarious that youre still gonna accuse me of being a zeta because im defending this poor house when they supposedly bashed us! the thing is, we dont know who was bashing us, and here i am, if you saw me in person youd be like omg.... we just accused a kd of being a zeta. thats awkward. i mean do you see how stupid this is?! you guys act like you know everything but you have no freaking clue. YOURE the crazy ones that need meds. YOURE the ones ASSUMING zeta is all over this site. like honestly, youre the freaks. leave them alone.

By: omg
by: HahaDec 7, 2013 10:35:42 AM

Thanks zeta, but no one believes you pointing finger at other houses anymore. Especially KD. Just face it, your house is DONE.

By: Haha
by: oDec 7, 2013 9:40:18 PM

are you freaking kidding me right now.... what proof do you HONESTLY have that the poster stating theyre a kd is a zeta?! Other than you THINK zeta bashed that house, but you dont really know of course, be honest with yourself. You really dont know who posted that, no matter how badly youd like to think you know EVRRRYYYYYTHIINNG about EVERYOOONNEE posting on this website, you dont actually know, my friend. I know lots of zetas and kds that are friends. so do not comment on this unless you can legitimately back up your assumptions, psycho bi.tch

By: o
#3  by: Rez   

KD hates zeta. The end.

By: Rez

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.