facebook

unbelievable

by: ????

How did Mizzou Greeks let this site be taken over by a screwed up chick who has as her one true goal the devastation of Zeta, a perfectly good sorority? This woman must post 50 times a day. I'm sorry, but that's just sick.

Posted By: ????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oh   

Awkward. It's because we all hate Zeta and it's not just one girl...

By: Oh
by: yep!Dec 5, 2013 11:36:51 AM

duh - zeta is still just in denial the entire campus hates them

By: yep!
#2  by: b/c   

its because zeta went on a rampage destroying every other bottom tier/lower middle tier house they could and those houses got sick of it and retaliated. the only house they didn't target was dg and thats because it would've given them away if they'd tried to take down dg. sigma/sk/phi mu? nobody cared. it wasn't until the kd hate that everyone caught on. zetas are bullies and they got caught.

By: b/c
by: Work Dec 5, 2013 11:37:49 AM

everyone knows KD's are some of the nicest girls on campus. Wrong house to try and target.

By: Work
by: &Dec 5, 2013 2:00:20 PM

Don't forget they bumped the anti-KD threads they started back to the too when they got called out!

By: &
#3  by: ???   

She has posted twice before 10 a.m. I'm starting to think this chick isn't even a student. Does she ever go to class? Does she ever go out? Does she have any friends? Does she have a good shrink?

By: ???
#4  by: here it is   

ok zeta here it is. I know we've told you a thousand times but you're either too mentally slow to comprehend it, or psychologically impaired and can't escape the denial stage. These are the reasons you're bottom tier and one of the worst houses within bottom tier to be completely honest: 1. your grades suck. 2. your involvement is inconsistent (this is the first time you've placed in something in how long?). 3. you're retention is worse than some of the newer houses on campus and therefore - 4. you have a whole load of sisterhood issues. On top of these facts we can also argue that your house as a whole is full of mean spirited women who have nothing better to do than to attempt to tear down sororities you are jealous of or feel threatened by in order to get yourselves ranked higher. Because of this, your relation with other sororities suffer and it makes you a very unpopular house on campus. that is just the tip of the iceberg, I could go on, but hopefully you are able to comprehend that little bit.

By: here it is
by: PerfectDec 5, 2013 4:55:32 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

By: Perfect
#5  by: REally??   

She posts a reply. She answers herself. She bumps to the top particularly pithy responses. She has come up with hundreds of fake names. She has little conversations with herself. She is the Zeta Basher and the laughingstock of this website. I dunno. If I'm going to be known for something in my life I sure hope it isn't this sort of crap. And the funny thing is Zeta is pretty much oblivious to it. You don't find them here defending themselves. I guess that's because they have a life.

By: REally??
by: HashtagDec 5, 2013 10:08:52 PM

Haha but is the "zeta basher" the laughing stock or is it the delusional Zeta girl who is too stupid to see the truth? Hmm I think we all know the answer to this mystery! #zetasaredumb

By: Hashtag
by: uh huhDec 5, 2013 10:14:59 PM

Pretty sure it's the Zeta Basher who is the laughing stock. Just sayin...

By: uh huh
by: Down with zetaDec 5, 2013 10:27:08 PM

And that, my friend, is how the zetas got the reputation of being mental and delusional :)

By: Down with zeta
by: c'monDec 6, 2013 12:15:53 PM

^^^^^^^ SHUT UP ^^^^^^^ YOU are the Zeta Basher and all of Greek Town is sick of you.

By: c'mon
by: doesDec 6, 2013 1:27:08 PM

does she realize that more than 1 person is responding to her?? these are not all my posts!

By: does
#6  by: Rank   

Even if you go to the last page on Zetas rank page they're being talked about as the crazy house in 2011! Are we really that surprised they haven't lost that reputation? I'm not. I know girls in this house, their lives aren't pretty.

By: Rank
#7  by: Seriously?   

Whoever said the entire campus hates zeta is stretching it a bit. People outside of the greek system don't give a FAWK what goes on inside the greek system. How egotistical can you be?

By: Seriously?
#8  by: Laughable    

Did anyone notice the original post that says zeta is a "perfectly good sorority?" Hahahahahahahahahaha yeah if you consider being a bottom two house "good!"

By: Laughable

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.