facebook

i'm a zeta

by: OK

I'm a zeta and I hereby apologize for anything and everything we have ever been accused of doing since time began. Now, are you happy? Can we get over whatever this is all about? Can the Zeta basher finally get back on her meds and shut the f up?

Posted By: OK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oops   

That was the more insincere thing I've ever read. Not a zeta basher but have been following some threads lately. I think zetas gonna have to do a lot better than that to earn anyone's respect back

By: Oops
#2  by: Yup!!!   

^^^^^^^^^Love it^^^^^^^^^^

By: Yup!!!
#3  by: Bwa   

Lazy apology from a lazy house

By: Bwa
#4  by: Zta   

Not a "zeta basher" but after reading this garbage, I think I'll start.

By: Zta
#5  by: Wow   

Self respect. what a concept. Not that most people on this website would know a thing about it. I guess the thing is that when you are content with who you are and are working to be the best you can be, you just don't have time for this crap. I mean, if you want to devote your life to putting down other sororities, go for it. But to me it's a total and complete waste of time.

By: Wow
by: I think you'reDec 5, 2013 11:29:47 AM

a liar. Then why are you on here?

By: I think you're
#6  by: Um   

I feel like this post was not written by a zeta but someone who really just wants all the zeta threads off this site.... JUST STOP. Like no one honestly gives a shi.t about zeta. Quit bumping these ridiculous threads nobody cares anymore

By: Um
by: I think Dec 5, 2013 12:54:15 PM

It's ridiculous to think such a disingenuous "apology" was written by someone other than a Zeta. I think it was written by the Zeta that started all the bashing of KD and Phi Mu. She wants these threads to die, for sure, because she opened up a $hitstorm and needs it to go away. But unfortunately, her smug attitude, humiliation and her pain (yup, humiliation and pain) is still too raw to make the apology real. I think she ended up in Zeta and wanted another sorority, and I think (maybe, just maybe,) she had KD, Phu Mu and Zeta at the end, and ended up in HER 3rd choice, so she lashed out after HC to validate her house. Sweetie, be glad you're Greek. So many didn't make it.

By: I think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.