facebook

what's your favorite part...

by: Serious Question

Can we talk about something that actually matters? PNMs are already looking at this site because they've started to commit to schools, and I want to show them the good side of the Greek system. I want to know what your favorite part about being in your house is. And don't give those typical answers you get from the majority of PNMs when you ask "why do you want to be in a house?" I want the real answers! GO!

Posted By: Serious Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Service Work   

I know it sounds cheesy but I love service work. Not just for my house, but other houses as well. That three weeks in Fall when all the houses have their midnight BBQ's for a good cause is my favorite part of the year!

By: Service Work
by: OPDec 5, 2013 10:26:53 PM

Thanks for actually replying, clearly you're one of the people on here that are in a house for the right reasons! I agree, my house's philanthropy was actually one of the reasons I chose it. It's such a fun experience!

By: OP
#2  by: Hmmmm   

My favorite part is going to frat parties with my sisters and sitting around with the guys laughing at all of the trampy Gphis and DGs who are about to puke and pass out --- and their sisters don't even care!

By: Hmmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.