facebook

so

by: so

so who is the best house.. (aka who cares about zeta)

Posted By: so
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Personally   

If I weren't a Pi Phi, I would've gone Chi-O or Kappa.

By: Personally
#2  by: honestly   

I think chi o is the top house on campus. Yeah, they aren't quite as good looking as tri delt and pi phi, the other top houses. But they're way more well-rounded and have a really great reputation.

By: honestly
#3  by: torn   

its definitely between pi phi, kappa and chi o. kappa is a happy medium between the two with some of chi o's competitiveness and some of pi phi's looks. but its just preference. id still say chi o is top; theyve just got it secured somehow.

By: torn
#4  by: Except   

II would say ChiO, except that they have that socially awkward element about them. It's as if the girls PNMs meet during rush recede to the background and the odd girls come out of their underground lairs. Kappa tends to have some of those girls, too. It's like that house is kind of bi-polar: some hot girls and some dogs. I think ADPi is well-rounded, with lots of pretty girls and lots of fun girls. PiPhi, of course, is PiPhi and they have extremely high standards in every area. But Delta is one house where every time you see someone in their letters you are not surprised that they stand out from the crowd.

By: Except
by: YupDec 3, 2013 11:06:23 AM

^^^^^^^ Absolutely correct ^^^^^^^^^^

By: Yup
by: ThanksDec 3, 2013 11:37:21 AM

Thanks ADPi for ranking yourselves a "top" sorority. I think they're high mid-tier at best. Sorry, but their girls are rough looking. No way as pretty as Chi O, Kappa or DDD, and not as successful as them, either.

By: Thanks
by: NewsflashDec 3, 2013 2:17:03 PM

There is literally no difference between ADPi and Chi-O. The only difference in my opinion is that Chi-O has their heads so far up each others asses they don't know which way is up. Chi-O and ADPi are the same house in my opinion.

By: Newsflash
by: Wait..Dec 3, 2013 2:46:21 PM

Which is it, Newsflash? Are they exactly the same or are they different? Can't quite figure it out by reading your comment.

By: Wait..
by: YeahDec 3, 2013 3:05:20 PM

I don't see much difference in ADPi and Chi-O except Chi-O has weirder girls and ADPi's are more stuck on themselves. Personal experience of course.

By: Yeah
by: nopeDec 3, 2013 6:56:15 PM

Let me just clarify something here first of all... I preffed Delta THIRD on pref day, so before you say I was dropped, lets keep that in mind. I loved Delta, they were a nice house. But all they had to offer was an inflated view of themselves because people call them "pretty." I am now in another top house, not going to say which because I dont want to stir up trouble for them, but Delta doesnt impress me. i mean theyre definitely a top 5 house, but get off their di.cks about their looks. you act like every single one of them is a super model. theyre an AVERAGE looking house like everybody else. they have some very beautiful girls, sure, but so does EVERYONE. Im so tired of everyone calling this house the top house because they think they look good. like really? theyre not a bad house, but come on. theyre on AXO's level on everything else but apparently LOOKS. I mean they just dont fit as THE top house. Im just very tired of hearing girls on this site, AND in person worship them because of what frat boys want to do to them. GROW UP. Any boy worth having would know there are other houses with much better girls.

By: nope
by: afjadskjlDec 3, 2013 8:03:30 PM

yes every house has gorgeous girls but the reason everyone talks delta up is because they have a really ridiculous amount of gorgeous girls. Delta has average girls, and delta has not-so-hot girls, but they have an overwhelming amount of stunners and that is why they get that attention/reputation. Not one person has said they are THE top house. Quite frankly, i think its impossible to say that one house is THE top house. Maybe u hang out at some bottom tier frats because I know all the frats that are relevant like the deltas, or are dating one.

By: afjadskjl
by: Really?Dec 3, 2013 8:24:44 PM

So here we have "Nope" who, out of the gate, didn't like Delta very much. She then goes on to say they are average in looks. And then adds that everyone ranks them high because they are so pretty. And that guys like them too much but, oh yeah, those guys aren't worth anything. Wow. So which is it? I sure am glad you aren't in my house. I've never heard such negativity and resentment. I think that if someone likes their own house they feel confident about their decision and don't have to go to such lengths to put someone else down. Besides, why is it all about looks for this girl? What about sisterhood?

By: Really?
#5  by: well    

i think that chi-o and kappa are the best two .

By: well
by: YupDec 4, 2013 5:26:35 AM

Agreed.

By: Yup
#6  by: We can ye   

We can obviously tell who stalks this site! (Cough cough: kappa and ADPi)

By: We can ye
by: lolDec 3, 2013 6:43:21 PM

people like you are so freaking stupid. like this is anonymous. i dont think adpi or kappa really honestly care about what people say about them on this site. i mean look at their rankings. all they get is criticism and they never say anything back. dont think they care enough to be on this site, they already know they are good. if I wasnt Chi O, i wouldve gone one of these two.

By: lol
#7  by: Personally   

A house that I've always looked up to has been ADPi. They have an amazing house, I like that their girls are a little "weird," because it means they're not boring, and they're smart, genuine people.

By: Personally
#8  by: Thanks   

Thanks again ADPi!

By: Thanks
#9  by: Huh   

I think it's hard to decide on one house but I think pi phi tridelt and chi o are top three.

By: Huh
by: AwDec 4, 2013 5:29:57 AM

Thanks for your input tridelf

By: Aw
by: lolDec 4, 2013 9:14:00 AM

more like the input of 90% of greektown

By: lol
by: MmmkayDec 4, 2013 12:07:43 PM

Stop living in the past tri delt. Your bottom of top tier maybe even mid tier now. Get over it. 90% of Greektown thinks you guys are slipping. Your last PC sucked. Your clinging on a reputation from years ago.

By: Mmmkay
by: hahaDec 4, 2013 12:44:38 PM

"Mmmkay" id like to see your house, pi phi tri delt and chi o all have something appealing going for them, whether it be looks, grades, difficulty to get into, or involvement each of them have something that's the best out of all four. other houses stop short and thats why these houses are repeatedly known as the best.

By: haha
by: okDec 4, 2013 10:30:48 PM

pi phi and chi o are definitely top, tri delt is not. pi phi is prettier than them and if they arent the best looking, why would they be top tier? like pi phi has just as many pretty girls as delta. so im sorry, they dont do anything else to get on top.

By: ok
by: umDec 4, 2013 11:51:01 PM

"pi phi is prettier than tridelt" said no one ever. That is so false. Not every single tridelt may be beautiful and even though pi phi has a LOT of pretty girls they are not on the level of tridelt.

By: um
by: Go homeDec 5, 2013 2:17:46 AM

Go home tri delt. Your drunk.

By: Go home
by: Go homeDec 5, 2013 2:17:56 AM

Go home tri delt. Your drunk.

By: Go home
by: ExplainDec 5, 2013 2:34:02 AM

Can someone please explain to me the "level" tri delt is on that nobody else can attain? Because quite frankly I see the same amount of pretty girls in delta as I do in multiple other houses. So this "level" they are on is confusing. They must be hiding these supermodels from me because everyone else sees them but I do not.

By: Explain
#10  by: So   

Pi phi, kappa, chi o are the number 1 houses. They each have something the other doesn't so it's hard to choose the best of the three.

By: So

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.