facebook

transfer

by: adpi

Im considering transferring to Mizzou next year from an SEC school. Im an adpi now and want to continue to be. What's their reputation here?

Posted By: adpi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: v   

Upper-middle tier, good with grades, friendly and overall well liked.

By: v
#2  by: Yeah   

Good house! Well liked and involved. Plus they just got a new expansion on their house.

By: Yeah
#3  by: Honestly   

Not top five but a very well respected house, pretty hard to get into, well liked around campus. It's definitely worth transferring into.

By: Honestly
by: no wayNov 30, 2013 12:11:17 PM

I would say they are definitely a top 5 house. Chi o, pi phi, kappa, theta, adpi are the top 5 houses here.

By: no way
by: "Top five"Nov 30, 2013 1:54:51 PM

Top five depends on who you ask but ADPi is always in the top six for sure. They're in my top five because they are classy, well respected and friendly as well as many other things. I value involvement over looks so ADPi is top three for me. Regardless, ADPi is worth looking at!

By: "Top five"
#4  by: adpi   

I am an adpi and of course I would like to think we are top 5. Haha. Anyway I love adpi and you should definitely look into our chapter:) pi love! <>

By: adpi
#5  by: adpi   

Not known to be a "gorgeous party girl house" but has the reputation of nice classy girls who care about grades and greek competitions. Solid house at mizzou.

By: adpi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.