facebook

i'm not getting it

by: Help a girl out

I must be "thick"; I don't get where Zeta got "caught". Seriously, I never seem to get it on this site (I read it for entertainment, like People or Star or In Touch) but seriously, how did they get caught on an anonymous website? How did KD get "caught" defending themselves (And why shouldn't they)? Or AXO & ADPi get caught "self-ranking"? I honest to God want to know how you people "figure it out" because for the life of me, I never do.

Posted By: Help a girl out
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Zeta   

Well I dunno about the others but zeta was obvious. They bashed the crap out of KD. We didn't know it was them at the time (just subtle hints on their page that stated how much better they thought they were and KD should be bottom tier instead) but it really became obvious that as soon as they thought they took down KD (framed them - which was stupid bc everyone knows KDs are nice girls that don't have problems with any house) they started viciously attacking phi mu (who was ranked above them on this site at the time). Who the heck attacks phi mu? No one. And then out came a post about how zeta may be behind everything and this site blew up. If it wasn't obvious before, it was obvious at that point. If zeta hadn't been behind all the attacks, they would've shrugged it off like any normal house. That and the fact that there were literally a half dozen threads about zeta too. It just doesn't seem like one person believed zeta was behind everything, it's almost as if everyone just started putting two and two together. I'm sorry but the shoe fits, that and this isn't the first time zeta has been behind dumb drama. A few years ago when MGG still ruled they got caught really bad for bashing on every house during homecoming. Then all of the sudden it was their turn for talent one night and the site was silent. People figured out
It was because zeta took a night off from bashing everyone to go watch their skit. I'll be honest, zetas never been very bright, have they?

By: Zeta
#2  by: Hey    

You forgot that also as soon as the site blew up with zeta threads all of the sudden none of the other houses are getting bashed on. Coincidence? probably not. It's very very suspicious.

By: Hey
#3  by: Enough   

The Zeta bashing ends now.

By: Enough
by: YeahNov 29, 2013 6:29:54 PM

You do realize that every time you respond you bump the thread that you don't want continued, right? Are zetas really that stupid? How did you girls eve get into college?

By: Yeah
#4  by: enough   

It IS a single person. She is deranged. The fact that she persists is tragically sad. And, oh yeah, the Zeta bashing stops NOW.

By: enough
by: WTFAU? Nov 29, 2013 11:33:59 PM

"Enough --The Zeta bashing stops now." Who the F are you to give us orders? STFU and take your medicine, you self-righteous,hypocritical B I T C H.

By: WTFAU?
by: Right?Nov 29, 2013 11:39:25 PM

You know how i know it's not just one person? Bc I've only commented on this zeta stuff once. So there's at least more than one person. My bet it's a bunch of people just fed up with zeta. Good riddance!

By: Right?
#5  by: On earth   

Not a single house has had a low rank in a week now that zeta has been caught! There is finally peace and unity in Greek town!

By: On earth
by: YESNov 30, 2013 12:48:56 AM

Exactly! Unity finally once the culprits have been found!

By: YES
by: PC 10Nov 30, 2013 9:09:11 AM

Can I like this times a thousand?

By: PC 10

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.