facebook

so...

by: OK

We're in agreement then. Anytime the Crazy Zeta Basher chimes in with her delusional anti-Zeta rants, we just ignore her. End of thread. It really is just one person, folks, and if we don't give her any attention she will go away with her tail between her legs. And for anyone considering going through rush, disregard any negative comments on this site about Zeta (and KD and AXO before that), because they all come from one sad lonely girl with way too much time on her hands.

Posted By: OK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

Agreed.

By: yup
#2  by: Yeah   

Just because one girl is really hyping it up doesn’t mean we should ignore the fact that Zeta is known for this kind of behavior, and they tore down practically every house!

By: Yeah
by: YesNov 27, 2013 8:58:50 PM

Thank you!! I don't buy in to all the crap on here, but the zeta stuff I definitely do. They are the queens of crazy and melodramatic around here. I feel bad for the houses that have been victims of Zetas behavior this year.

By: Yes
by: SallyNov 27, 2013 10:58:34 PM

Yeah it sucks or whatever to get bashed on, I get it, it happens to everyone. But zeta was behind a LOT of the drama. And now that people found out they are really doing a number on zeta. (And of course zetas feelings are getting hurt and want it to stop) but they did bring it on themselves. They kinda deserve the backlash against them at this point. Maybe they should just come out and make an apology to the houses they've wrong and things would quiet down for them? I think people would be more forgiving if they made the first step.

By: Sally
#3  by: Enough   

This ends now.

By: Enough
#4  by: Hey    

Funny that as soon as zeta gets bashed on, all the bashing on the other houses stop. Just goes to show you it really was zeta all along. How fricken pathetic! Zeta is one if the worst houses on campus!

By: Hey
#5  by: Enough   

The Zeta bashing ends now.

By: Enough

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.