facebook

Why phi mu considered bottom?

by: Curious

I cut them day by day during rush and I have them as bid day.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Because people have been saying they are bottom tier for years without any real reason to. that perpetuates the problem as girls who may have been a good fit drop them because of what others say.

Give it a chance, and don’t listen to these outdated tiers. I know plenty of girls in phi mu and they love it!

By: Truth
#2  by: Truth   

Bottom dwellers

By: Truth
#3  by: Truman   

They are great girls !

By: Truman
#4  by: Sorry   

Then obviously you are a bottom tier material.

By: Sorry
#5  by: My Opinion   

I don't think they are bottom tier. I really liked the women I met there and would have joined if I went there the last day. As it is, I had other choices that probably were a better fit and wound up in what many people consider a top tier house. But I sure thought PhiMu was a good house and better than many others.

By: My Opinion
#6  by: Nonie Rose   

They have had and continue to have extremely awkward girls. Even the cute girls are annoying and awkward AF. Some even try to act superior to their own sisters if they’re pretty.

By: Nonie Rose
by: SadNov 10, 2020 7:45:42 AM

Know a girl who went phi mu over DG because she thought she could be the “queen” of phi mu because of her looks and wouldn’t have to compete with girls there. I hate it here. Pretty girls in phi mu definitely hold a superiority complex, and I think it’s ridiculous how you can willingly join somewhere and alienate other girls you call sisters for something so vain.

By: Sad
#7  by: True dat   

Phi Mu is not near as bad as Sigma and is moving ahead of KD.

By: True dat
by: Not reallyOct 27, 2020 6:18:11 PM

Phi Mu is not moving ahead of KD, but it is better than several other houses, including SK, Alpha Phi and DG.

By: Not really
by: LolNov 4, 2020 1:11:02 PM

They are not a comparable house and KD has asserted themselves as solid middle tier, had an amazing recruitment, and they finally have the plans for a new house or expansion. Many girls who went phi mu wanted KD and got cut from them. I will say they attract some similar personalities, but overall get very different types of girls.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.