facebook

so here it is

by: ok

here it is. this is what it is because things are not the way they were like 5 years ago:

1. Chi O
2/3. Kappa/Pi Phi.
4. Theta
5. Delta
6. ADPi
7. Alpha Phi
8. G Phi
9. AXO
10. DG
11. Zeta
12. SK
13. KD
14. Phi Mu
15. Sigma

The reasons:
- Chi O is just undeniably the hardest house to get into. Most favored, most successful... just the best.
- Delta is not above Theta. They are not as hot as they used to be, they arent respectable and they really don't prove anything to be there. Theta wants to be there. They don't care just about looks, they care about things that are actually important. They are presentable.
- Kappa and Pi Phi are the same to me. They recruit the same girls. If you didn't get into Kappa, you went Pi Phi. Didnt get into Pi Phi, you went Kappa. Thats them. Both amazing houses who deserve lots of respect.
- ADPi is where its always been.
- Alpha Phi is more likeable than G Phi and the girls are more fun to be around. so alpha phi is ahead of G phi. plus G phi is just always drunk and smell like hair bleach and tanning lotion. it has to be nauseating living in that house.
- AXO is more likeable than DG. Just yeah. DG's are bitter humans because they kind of suck now and they used to be good. sorry you did it to yourself.
- Zeta has cuter girls than a lot of houses so theyre still not the worst.
- SK is doing fine. theyll be fine.
- KD is kinda involved and kinda smart i guess. but SK and Zeta have cuter girls.
- Phi Mu is more likeable than sigma.

Posted By: ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

bye theta

By: no
#2  by: theta   

Theta is not top. They're smart and do well in GW/Hoco, but other houses (sororities and fraternities) don't like them. Frats only pair with them because they want to do well and boost their reputation - but they actually don't like theta

By: theta
#3  by: What   

This is SKs first year here and they have done nothing. They had to snap bid to get a full PC and got arguably the worst looking girls out if the 15 sororities. Not too mention they are obsessed with this site and rank themselves constantly. I'm not saying they're a bad house, but they're not better than KD. KD has years of grades and involvement over SK. In fact, I would rank Phi Mu over SK too. Phi mu has a good reputation here, SK just keeps giving us reasons to knock them further into bottom tier.

By: What
by: Bottom Nov 19, 2013 10:06:33 PM

Bottom tier: zeta, kd, phi mu, sk, sigma

By: Bottom
by: SKNov 19, 2013 10:31:52 PM

Just to set the record straight SK didn’t snap bid. A snap bid is when you’re below quota and extend bids. Sigma Kappa reached quota with 86 girls, and COBed a few weeks later to get their total numbers up to around 280.

By: SK
by: Here Nov 19, 2013 10:38:09 PM

Here we go again... Ok SK DID snap bid. I'm not sure they knew what it meant at the time. They got a full 86 members bc they had to call girls lower on their bid list who didn't get accepted to other sororities asking them to join SK. Snap bidding is also technically COBing since it occurs after formal recruitment. Anyways, at least they were able to make up for the spots they needed filled. I'm not sure what sigmas excuse was. I'm sure they were required to try and snap bid, did no one want to join or what?

By: Here
by: SnapNov 19, 2013 10:39:36 PM

If SK had to snap bid and Sigma didn't make quota at all, phi mu should be ranked above them automatically. They actually got a full PC. Just saying.

By: Snap
by: woahNov 20, 2013 12:23:29 AM

SK didn't snap bid, only one house didnt make quota and that was Sigma, our house mom went to a meeting with other house moms once and talked about it during dinner one time. She said that Sigma was having trouble and was the only house to have to snap bid.

By: woah
by: okNov 20, 2013 9:27:06 AM

If y'all gave bids to girls after recruitment but BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE COBS IN THE SPRING, that's technically a snap bid. Personally, I'm not going to look down on y'all because you gave out snap bids this year. If you wouldn't get so defensive about EVERY LITTLE THING, maybe people wouldn't point out as many of your flaws, SK. But, you're still new here. Giving out snap bids in your second year isn't anything to be ashamed of. Just sit back, look at what the other houses are doing right and follow them.

By: ok
by: wellNov 20, 2013 10:41:35 AM

A snap bid is only when a house doesnt make quota, otherwise I thought you couldn't call them? it's only if literally like less than quota even said they would resort to your house, not if you just take more?

By: well
by: EnoughNov 20, 2013 2:08:38 PM

Enough! SK stop getting so defensive! You called girls the day off bid day offering spots in your house. THAT IS A SNAP BID. End of story.

By: Enough
by: new houseNov 20, 2013 2:40:02 PM

rules are different for new houses. with two pledge classes, sk is allowed to recruit to NORMAL chapter size (aka 4 pledge classes) . it is NOT the same as snap bidding.

By: new house
by: You forgetNov 20, 2013 4:50:04 PM

You're all neglecting to mention that SK gave snap bids because this year they were allowed to Recruit up to average chapter size. They got a full PC at ninety girls and snapped nine more so they would be at the average size of the other chapters. PHA gave them special permission to do this and it's because it's their first recruitment, not because they didn't make quota. Haters to the left, SK is doing fine.

By: You forget
by: pointNov 20, 2013 5:39:07 PM

The point is that Sk DID have to snap bid. Which they keep denying. I don't care what circumstances there were, the point is that is happened. So stop saying it didn't happen!

By: point
by: Huh???Nov 21, 2013 10:00:35 AM

It's SK. Who could possibly care??????????

By: Huh???
#4  by: Funny   

ChiO is NOT the most difficult house to get into. There are two others on campus that are more difficult. Theta is NOT above Delta. Delta is more difficult to get into than Theta and Theta (as well as ChiO) has a lot of socially awkward girls that they tried to hide upstairs during rush but who came out when it was all over. PiPhi and Kappa are not interchangeable. PiPhi is who Kappa wants to be. They are going in the right direction, but PiPhi has better grades, better looks and is more selective. Alpha Phi and GPhi are alike in some ways, but GPhi has the better reputation when it comes to looks and APhi is more down to earth and likeable. ADPi is NOT where is always has been. It just keeps getting better, is extgremely selective and many people put it in the top 3 or 4. But otherwise, hey, great job.

By: Funny
by: MademelaughNov 21, 2013 6:57:49 PM

"Delta is more difficult than Theta to get into". Hehe. That's a laugh.

By: Mademelaugh
by: umNov 22, 2013 2:41:27 AM

people like theta because it's a smart house, but Delta is WAY prettier and has been doing better soooo yeah

By: um
by: NoNov 29, 2013 3:46:53 AM

Theta is above delta in many ways but delta is above theta in many ways too. But if we're talking stuff that's ACTUALLY important in life, theta wins. Looks wise kappa and pi phi are the same. I don't care what anyone says, they recruit the same level of attractiveness, I see no difference in looks. However pi phi is smarter and recruits slightly more on gpa so that makes them a bit more selective, but kappa recruits on classiness. I think. G phi is under a phi because they aren't likable. That makes sense to me. I totally agree. But I agree that adpi is not where it's always been and is moving up quickly.

By: No
#5  by: puleeze   

Watch out Theta. This is how it starts. And soon you will be considered a really looney house, just the way DG and Zeta were when they were all over this website talking themselves up.

By: puleeze
#6  by: Well   

I'm sorry, but nobody in the Mizzou Greek system would even compare Theta and Delta. Nope. Nope. Nope.

By: Well
#7  by: Ay   

Perfect. This is spot on

By: Ay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.