facebook

popularity

by: Question

Most popular sororities: kappa, theta, chi o

Least popular sororities: sigma, zeta, phi mu

Most popular frats: beta, sig chi, DU

Least popular frats: any of the "sig" chapters, beta sig, tke, god there are so many to name

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: meh   

haha thanks theta. While you guys are definitely a successful chapter, I think popular is a bit of a stretch. You guys have a lot of respectable girls but most of greek town still sees you as the overzealous stuck-up type of girls. Teachers pets, really. I am happy for you guys that you won hoco...you guys definitely needed it. maybe it will make you relevant again.

By: meh
by: AgreedNov 17, 2013 10:54:55 PM

Theta is not most liked. I think the top three most liked by greeks and non-Greeks are kappa chio and adpi. And by the way this isn't my top tiers, its just most well liked.

By: Agreed
by: agreedNov 18, 2013 11:39:37 AM

i would agree with kappa, chi o, adpi being most liked just because they're sweet girls, have some cute ones and they seem to represent the Greek community well and as something that isn't all about looks.

By: agreed
#2  by: Disliked    

Least liked sororities: DG, theta, sigma

By: Disliked
#3  by: What's the question?   

If the question is Who's the most LIKED, that's Phi Mu.
But the topic was, who's most POPULAR, which I am assuming translates to who was the #1 sorority for pnm's during recruitment. I can honestly say, I don't know because I never looked. Who has those figures? Post, please?

By: What's the question?
#4  by: fakjfadsj   

agreed that DG is least liked.

By: fakjfadsj
by: overallNov 18, 2013 4:59:00 PM

overall it's got to be either DG or Sigma. They're just not nice people :(

By: overall
#5  by: well   

I gotta say, I'm not a fan of AXO. I hear they are on this site, and I have no idea about that, but from what I know of the girls that are in there, I don't like them personally. They're stuck-up about their house, and seem to think they joined DDD.

By: well
by: yepNov 18, 2013 4:58:06 PM

I feel the same way about Kappa! I know they're supposed to be a "good' house and all but all the ones I know are super fake! call me weird or whatever but I guess there really isn't just that one house that everyone agrees on that is awesome. There's always going to be one person that really just doesn't like a certain house.

By: yep
by: hahahaNov 18, 2013 7:47:59 PM

so funny & true that axo seems to kinda stalk delta, at least from what ive heard

By: hahaha
#6  by: too sad   

Kappa is all over this site lately. I mean, c'mon girls. Hou aren't fooling anyone.

By: too sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.