facebook

places to pee

by: sorority girl

Where do a lot of greeks go to the bathroom on campus? I know the union and the student center are the big ones, but where else? Friends and I wanna uriniate somewhere with a good number of other greeks and we really don't want to have to do it near GDIs or, heaven forbid, people without money.

Posted By: sorority girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I agree   

I couldn't agree more. Nothing makes me more angry than sitting on the toilet with my $150 lululemon leggings around my ankles and my $200 Uggs keeping them off the floor when, before you know it, someone enters the stall next to me completely decked out in stuff from Target. The worst part of it is that she's much cuter than I am and so is her outfit. It. makes. me. want. to. puke. And worse, she's on her flip phone talking to her mother or her sister or someone about her great date last weekend and she says she didn't drink or anything. What. a. loser.

By: I agree
#2  by: COOL.   

you guys are cool.

By: COOL.
#3  by: smh   

GDIs.... LOL

By: smh
#4  by: lol   

this has GOT to be a joke.

By: lol
by: SighNov 15, 2013 10:29:55 AM

Of COURSE it's a joke. It's actually sarcasm. Are you in college? It's some drunk GDI making fun of us. Duh. Ignore them. We did before, when they didn't get a bid.

By: Sigh
#5  by: sorority girl   

I wrote the original post and I'm not a GDI. In fact, I'm an officer in a house that often is considered Top 5. But I have to say I am more than annoyed by the conventional thinking that sorority and fraternity members are somehow superior to others. We are people who have chosen to join an organization. Nothing more, nothing less. So when someone goes on and on and on about how she ONLY wants to get an apartment where OTHER Greeks live and won't consider anywhere else, that makes me angry and a little sad because it confirms some of the worst stereotypes about Greeks: that we feel superior to others and that we are not on this campus to get an education, but to somehow separate ourselves from everyone else. Guess what? Unless you learn to get along with people of all types, your education isn't complete. And being Greek should be just one aspect of your college experience, not the entire college experience.

By: sorority girl
by: uhhNov 15, 2013 6:43:34 PM

Im the person who wrote the first topic and you have seriously misconstrued my meaning. First of all, I did not "go on and on" about it - I wrote like 3 or 4 sentences. Second, I did not say I ONLY wanted to live with other greeks and wouldnt live anywhere else. I asked where a lot of Greeks are living because where there are a lot of Greeks there are usually a lot of parties and people are more likely to be social and hang out. Get off your high horse.

By: uhh
#6  by: Who's the hyprocrite   

Hypocrite, can you read? The original person said she was in a house that "often is considered top 5." That doesn't mean that she thinks it is, only that it is common knowledge. And, hellsyeah, it gives her more credibility because she already has been accused of being a GDI. If she weren't in a respected house people would be all over her saying she is a loser because she is a Sigma or Phi Mu or GPhi or Zeta or whatever. And, finally, she IS judging and she doesn't deny it. She is judging sorority girls on their superficiality and encouraging them to reach out and experience more than just greek life during their four years at Mizzou. Now, if you have a problem with that message, I feel sorry for you, too. Not only could you spend a little more time with a diverse group of people (and perhaps even consider living in a large apt. complex with perhaps one unit that isn't occupied by greeks), you could spend a little time working on your comprehension skills. You needthem. And, yes, I'm judging you, too. You deserve it.

By: Who's the hyprocrite
by: i mean...Nov 16, 2013 12:00:42 AM

ypu're obviously "the original person."

By: i mean...
by: hahahaNov 16, 2013 11:12:55 AM

Oh, poor, poor you! Did I hit a nerve?? You tried to judge ALL GREEKS by one person asking where to live. From that you extrapolated that we're all elitist snobs? How did you make THAT leap? I think you're ashamed of your past, your parents, your social standing where you live, SOMETHING, or else you wouldn't be so sensitive and quick to judge others. In fact, you're the most judgmental person on here. Why don't YOU stop and realize Greeks at Mizzou do philanthropic work for their own house, support others when they do theirs, and a majority of us go on to a lifetime of charitable work, set by the outstanding example of our respective houses. How dare you suggest that your opinion means more than another as sororities "rank" differently at different universities? "Cause THAT'S not judgmental at all, right , you hypocrite? A poster on ONE thread wanted to live near her friends. Hope you, judgmental b!t@h, aka, "sorority girl", don't live near HER. Or me for that matter.....

By: hahaha
#7  by: too funny   

Wow. No leap there. Nice to see you aren't judging, either. In fact, hahaha has her own little love fest going on. Aren't sorority girls fun?????????????

By: too funny
by: OoooooNov 17, 2013 12:14:00 AM

Blistering comeback, "too funny!" You had nothing else to say because you're exposed as a total judgmental B!t@h, and now everyone knows it. Yup-you got us. Sorority girls ARE fun, and charitable, and non-judgmental. Now we know that the original poster is actually NOT Greek, as I suspected all along.

By: Oooooo
#8  by: wow   

Just wow.

By: wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.