facebook

places to live?

by: sororitygirl

Where are a lot of greeks living next year? I know East Campus/Brookside/Domain are the big ones but where else? Friends and I wanna live somewhere with a good number of other greeks.

Posted By: sororitygirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sad   

You'll find greeks everywhere! I'm living at The Cottages next year with at least 11 other girls from my house (obviously not all in the same house, but in the same general area). There's a lot of frat guys there from what I've heard (ATO's last year, Pi Kaps this year). They like the rent a number of houses all next door to each other and party there. But like I said, it really doesn't matter where you live; there are greeks at every housing complex!

By: Sad
by: well...Nov 13, 2013 7:30:43 PM

I mean I know there are greeks everywhere, but we really wanna live somewhere that's, well, greek-dominated. Or has a really noticeable number of greeks.

By: well...
#2  by: ?   

Well are you greek? Just get a group of your sisters together and go live somewhere like the first comment had said. A group of girls in my chapter already have several spots reserved for somewhere already. this post is stupid

By: ?
by: uhhNov 13, 2013 10:36:17 PM

Obviously Im Greek, a bunch of my sisters and I want to live somewhere where theres a lot of other Greeks aka somewhere fun. Obviously any place with a lot of greeks is gonna be more fun. Not hard to understand. No need to be rude.

By: uhh
#3  by: housing   

Youre gonna find greeks no matter where you live im sure there are more at places like aspen heights or the cottages

By: housing
#4  by: really>   

Yes, because there is nothing worse than going to a major, diverse university and having to actually get to know someone who is not just like you. That would be you actually are growing up and are ready to join the real world.

By: really>
#5  by: Doesn't Matter   

It really doesn't matter where you live. You may get to know your neighbors but I really haven't, and neither have my friends that live in other housing complexes. All that matters is who you choose to room with. If you have a big group of girls from your house, request to be put in the same building and you'll be fine. Just because one place has more Greeks doesn't mean those greeks actually hang out or party together.

By: Doesn't Matter
#6  by: Off-campus   

I know like all of tri delt is living at Brookside downtown next year, and a lot of houses have houses on east campus that get passed down through the years or are even owned by alumni. There's also a lot of cool little lofts downtown that are rented out by Greeks usually. Wherever you end up I suggest choosing a place within walking distance, it makes life a lot easier! Hope that helps!

By: Off-campus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.