facebook

phi mu and zeta fighting?

by: Haha!

Has anyone else looked at those two’s rankings? They are both ranking like crazy to get ahead of the other. Zeta at least has reason to want to be ahead, but what is Phi Mu doing?! There freshman need to cool it.

Posted By: Haha!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: No one   

No one cares zeta! Stop trying to start drama everywhere you turn! I have to say I think the while KD thing was just you framing them so you can jump ahead! THIS is the reason no one sees you as mid tier! You are all drama queens and are threatened of anyone around you, even phi mu who- according to you, shouldn't even be on your radar if you're "mid tier!" I think you have stepped over the line on this one. I think we finally uncovered the real bully on this site and it doesn't surprise me she came from your house! You all have ALWAYS been known as the crazy house! Good grief!

By: No one
#2  by: Zta   

i have to agree. I don't want to point fingers, but I'm tired of the drama on here and it's obvious we all know who is causing it. Zeta - no one sees you as mid tier. There I said it. Throw a tantrum but it's true. A overall placement in homecoming really doesn't do much. People recognize it of course, but it doesn't mean you can just jump a tier. Especially after having to tear down a real mid tier house (KD) to do it. It's really pathetic. The truth is, you're bottom tier because you have a poor sisterhood that is well known around campus. Everyone knows it because we see you're new member numbers drop after every semester. So therefore you also have a problem with retention. You lost over 10 girls last year alone. I don't think any other house did (except sigma). and then there's your grades. At least you're not dead last anymore, but being ranked 10th or 11th out of 15 isn't good either. Please take a break from this site and take the negativity with you. you obviously have a lot of other things to be working on if you really want to be mid tier.

By: Zta
by: ZtaNov 11, 2013 8:04:08 PM

and before anyone says anything. sorry for the autocorrect issues with "you're and your"

By: Zta
#3  by: Funny   

Haha remember when KF was getting backlash for blowing up this site for defending their house? Now zetas doing the exact same thing. I guess that means that zeta is also crazy by those standards! Haha fricken hypocrites. zeta = worst house on campus. You've been caught framing houses, so you may just want to lay low for a while. You're not making yourselves look any better by fighting the truth!

By: Funny
#4  by: Idiots   

First its SK, then AXO, KD, and now Zeta? Who's going to be framed as the next "crazy" house?

By: Idiots
by: FramedNov 12, 2013 2:08:50 PM

I'm pretty sure all those houses were framed by the real bully, who apparently is member of zeta. I'm sure not all of zeta is like this, but zetas had a lot if trouble in the past with this same sore subject. They were just caught bashing on KD to jump them and now are going crazy phi mu is ranked above them on this site. In pretty sure it's safe to finally say we know who is behind all the drama.

By: Framed
by: AgreedNov 12, 2013 4:55:46 PM

Agreed. Zeta you've been caught. Time to say goodbye to your dreams of "mid tier" because they're wayyyyy out of reach now!

By: Agreed
#5  by: Zeta   

It's hilarious that zeta has no one left to point fingers at. Sorry I'm not sorry that you've been caught. Glad the Greek community can come together and just hate one house that deserves it.

By: Zeta
#6  by: Really?    

Isn't it a little hypocritical to bash a sorority for bashing another sorority? Just saying, if it gets you so riled up then why add fuel to the fire? It's an endless cycle of girls bashing each other.

By: Really?
#7  by: only   

The only house that is bullying and has a 5:1 ratio of mean comments against another house is KD. Zeta is getting beat to sh.it here and completely being bullied. Noone freaking cares you fug idiots. Luckily for zeta they are staying pretty quiet. Of course now kd will say I'm a zeta, but whateverrrr. I can literally NOT stand KD anymore after seeing their true colors. Really ladies you are a bottom tier house ripping apart other bottom tier houses. You should be embarrassed and ashamed.

By: only
by: Prove itNov 14, 2013 9:42:30 AM

Really. I would like to see you prove your outlandish "5:1" ratio. OMG is that some kind of new math being taught, or do you work for the government-just make s$!t up and throw it out as fact? Or did you tally your own "framing" list, insanely scribbling hashmarks on paper, counting the comments you (and only you) attributed to KD??? How pathetic to try and throw it on KD -- again. It is an anonymous website, you fool! Regardless, whoever you are, EVERYONE on this site knows you & your style of writing. Ok WE GET IT - you HATE KD. How do we know it is the same, stupid girl? Because she's dumber that a bag of rocks, and her method of writing proves it. Example; It is impossible for you to "literally can't stand KD". You CAN figuratively, however. Known for poor grades and rumored to be "the crazy house", my educated guess is, you're a Zeta.

By: Prove it
#8  by: zetasarebishes   

Zeta give up. You lose.
Any house, honestly, is better than Zeta.

By: zetasarebishes
#9  by: stupid   

Settle down, girls. No one cares.

By: stupid
#10  by: So?   

Who cares if two lower tier houses are fighting each other, it just means Zeta is insecure about their place in greek town

By: So?
by: SeeNov 17, 2013 9:33:12 AM

They're insecure and tried to frame KD for bashing houses so zeta could jump them in the ranks. Then they started making phi mu look bad bc phi mu was ahead of them in the ranks. It's pathetic. Stop bullying houses!

By: See
by: wordNov 17, 2013 9:45:44 AM

zeta places well in hoco one year and suddenly think they deserve to be above houses that have always been better than them. settle down girls, you're not middle tier yet

By: word

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.