facebook

delete

by: Delete

is there a way to delete the rankings and start new? i personally just dont agree with some of it.. AD Pi is great but not number one! and DDD i thought was above g phi and a phi? A lot of the rankings are just weird and misleading..

Posted By: Delete
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Delete   

ANDD we're so much better than 58.4%!! Our top chapters should be in the 80-90% range! (kappa, theta, chi o..)

By: Delete
#2  by: Tru dat   

The ranking should be: chi o, delta, pi phi, kappa, theta, adpi, Gphi, aphi, DG, zta, axo, phi mu, sk, kd, sigma

By: Tru dat
#3  by: CoMO1   

That's because ADPi spends a ridiculous amount of time posting comical self ranks like "I preffed ADPi but didn't get it & just wanted to say how great they are." Or, "I'm a PiPhi from another University but think the ADPi's at MU are great.". Seriously??!! Personally, I think this entire stupid site should be deleted.

By: CoMO1
#4  by: meh   

Top: chio, delta, pi phi, kappa. Mid: Theta, ADPi, gphi. Low Mid: Aphi, Zeta, DG, AXO. Low: KD, SK, Phi Mu, Sigma

By: meh
by: no wayNov 6, 2013 6:37:39 PM

zeta is not that high! they are either top of bottom tier, or bottom of mid tier. and stop putting kappa in top. they're the top of MID tier.

By: no way
#5  by: Nothing   

Haven't we all figured out by now that the rankings mean NOTHING? The loser houses spend their time giving fives to their house and ones to the top houses and most of the top houses just don't care.

By: Nothing
by: TigerchatNov 3, 2013 2:43:29 PM

Except for ADPi who spends a ton of time on GreekRank trying to convince people that they aren't the lesbian house. I

By: Tigerchat
#6  by: Well   

I think it would be nice is every year on Jan 1st the website got wiped and we could start over. I'm sick of backlog muddying things up. DG has some old rankings from when they were top that aren't relavant anymore. There are still threads calling Sigma the "colony house" which they aren't anymore. It'd be nice to have a clean slate.

By: Well
by: Good!Nov 6, 2013 6:11:47 PM

This is SUCH a good idea!

By: Good!
by: Agree!!Nov 6, 2013 7:33:31 PM

Actually, instead of wiping the slate clean why not do away with this entire worthless, mean spirited site?? (Except then ADPi would have to find another way to promote themselves!)

By: Agree!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.