facebook

more of it

by: lovin

LOVE the positive vibe recently on here! that's the best time to be greek, when everyone can just get along and play nice! How about a new positive thread? Say 1 nice thing about a chapter other than your own. I'll start:

APhi: I don't know many of you, but the one's I do know are sweet as pie! This was one of my 3 chapters I had on pref day and I enjoyed visiting this chapter every day of recruitment! I had such great conversations with everyone I met! If I hadn't joined my house, I would be here in a heartbeat! I like that there are so many different personalities in your chapter, anyone can fit in here! And it's really cool to see you guys putting more effort into competitions too!

Posted By: lovin
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cute   

I'll play along!

Zeta: Over the years I've gotten to know you girls, I am really glad I have! This site does not portray you girls very well! We may compete during recruitment for similar girls, but in the end I feel like we both end up with a top notch pledge class we're both super proud of! I've had plenty of you girls over for lunch and gone to frat parties together and it's always fun! I think it's funny that people think our houses don't get along, it's almost like an inside joke just how much we DO get along! btw - awesome showing in homecoming, it's not your first time placing and I think people forget about that. Kick some butt, keep placing, show everyone what you guys are made of! remember- people just say mean things to make themselves feel superior!

By: cute
by: cuteOct 31, 2013 2:14:58 PM

I almost joined zta, btw. I would have been very happy there too I think!

By: cute
#2  by: Come on!   

Come on guys! I know there's more out there! Is it that hard to compliment a house that isn't your own??

By: Come on!
#3  by: :)   

My best friend is in AD Pi and I have yet to meet a girl that I haven't liked. They are all so sweet and welcoming regardless of what house you're in or if you're even in one at all. Keep doing what you're doing ladies <3

By: :)
#4  by: Lots o Love   

OK. Here goes. It's easy to be critical of the top houses. You see them on bid day with the girls you wish had pledged your house. You see their members in class or on campus and you wonder if they all are that pretty or that funny or that smart. And the answer is, yes, most of them are. So you decide you don't like them very much because everything comes so easily to them. Well, I would like to say a few words about ChiO, Delta and PiPhi. I have had the opportunity to work on projects with members of each of these houses and spent some time at their houses when we worked late into the night. I have to say that the PiPhi house is as big and gorgeous as anything I have ever seen, but the girls are very down to earth and welcoming. The Delta house isn't as nice, but the girls sure are. Yes, one is more beautiful than the next but the two Deltas I worked with were so smart that I considered myself lucky to work with them as we took the top grade in the class. I haven't been in the new ChiO house, but I would like to. When I was a freshman my roommate in the dorm was best friends with a ChiO and we often would go to the house. I don't think they treated me any differently than the ChiO pledges who were hanging around. These girls are bright and funny and it was a joy to get to know some of them. I understand why these three houses have great sisterhoods. They have so much to offer but also have a way of making everyone feel special and important, member or not.

By: Lots o Love
#5  by: Like   

I love my friends I've made in other houses! I can't stop raving about how wonderful they are and their chapters! Shout out to my ladies in APhi, AXO, adpi, Gphi, theta! You know who you are :) love love love you guys!!

By: Like
by: GreekStrongNov 2, 2013 11:00:08 AM

These upbeat, supportive comments are GREAT! I love my sorority & wouldn't change my decision if given the chance but I'd like to say thanks to the close friends I've made in TriDelt, GPhi & APhi. You gals are beautiful on the inside & out AND you have awesome clothes you always let me borrow!! : ) We have an amazing Greek system-let's keep this going!

By: GreekStrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.