facebook

everyone loves...

by: Hey hey!!

Phi mu!!! These girls are so nice and stay out of drama. Plus they're getting way cute recruits now! I certainly think they're mid tier!!

Posted By: Hey hey!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oh My God...   

Like please just stop. First you try to house frame SK and now you're trying to get Phi Mu too? This is just really sad now. Get off this site before I die of embarrassment on your behalf.

By: Oh My God...
by: freeOct 31, 2013 12:46:18 PM

i'm not sure what you're talking about, because honestly, I'm not greek yet but looking to join this spring! I missed formal recruitment for Marching Mizzou. anyways, I think I would really like Phi Mu and I think they should be ranked higher! What do you think? Everyone I've met have been super chill and sweet! They seem like a strong house that's well put together to me!

By: free
by: I thinkOct 31, 2013 2:09:13 PM

I think it's great that you like Phi Mu! My best friend from high school is an active and she loves it more than anything. Just a friendly piece of advice, it's probably best to stay off the site because there's been a lot of drama on here lately and I'd hate for you to get caught in the middle. But yeah, Phi Mu has some really great girls, every house does! And if you like them then you should definitely COB in the Spring :)

By: I think
by: yes!Oct 31, 2013 2:17:29 PM

yes i agree! stop worrying about what "tier" a house is in. no one actually cares (unless they're super insecure) all of our houses offer something great :)

By: yes!
#2  by: Um what?   

Have you seen Phi Mu’s page? I don’t think this is anyone framing them, or a pnm, this is them AGAIN. Their page is filled with more self ranks than any other house.

By: Um what?
by: Really?Nov 2, 2013 9:29:51 AM

Are you serious? Why when there is something nice said about a sorority you have to jump on here and say it's them self ranking? I've ranked them highly recently bc I respect their house, so they're not self ranking! You're probably the same person who thinks axo and kd are crazy when it's YOU who are obsessed with them. How sad for you, picking on houses to make you feel better. I'm sorry you are in such a crappy sisterhood that you have to knock down houses to feel better about yourself. What a sad life you lead.

By: Really?
#3  by: K   

I literally hate you all

By: K

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.