facebook

dg makes tfm

by: TFM

so dunno if anyone else saw this but DG made the top SEC hot sororities list. I for one would like to know how? DG has some attractive members but let's be real, Delta, Gphi, and Aphi are way hotter. DG would have been my 5th or 6th choice for "hottest SEC chapter"

Posted By: TFM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: whocares   

So a college humor website ranked DG 7th in the SEC...It's not like DG is going to flaunt this during rush

By: whocares
#2  by: LMAO!   

They must have looked at a composite from 1980! The most recent pledge class is NOT HOT! I'd rank them about 7th or 8th.

By: LMAO!
by: HahaOct 30, 2013 7:42:47 PM

"Like"

By: Haha
by: hotnessOct 31, 2013 3:13:27 PM

7th or 8th at Missouri -- not in the whole SEC

By: hotness
#3  by: dg   

Roger Dorn is friends with one of the DGs.... that's why they made it...

By: dg
by: wowOct 30, 2013 8:12:22 PM

well that guy is an idiot. DG is not hot here!

By: wow
#4  by: Seriously??   

OK, this HAS to be a joke!! The original poster said they would rank them 5th or 6th. Perhaps they meant there are 5 or 6 hot DGs these days. Rough, random pledge classes past several years.

By: Seriously??
#5  by: hotness   

Delta > Gphi > Aphi > Pi Phi > Kappa > DG > zeta > chi o >theta > ADpi > AXO > Sigma > phi mu > KD > SK

By: hotness
by: yepOct 30, 2013 11:21:46 PM

exactly

By: yep
by: Yep!Oct 31, 2013 12:20:46 AM

Yep I completely agree with this

By: Yep!
by: waitOct 31, 2013 12:24:49 AM

a phi is waaaayyyy too random and hit or miss. i say they go behind kappa and then its pretty good.

By: wait
#6  by: adjfladjf   

spot on

By: adjfladjf
#7  by: no   

DG still has a lot of really pretty girls. Say whatever you want on a website, but go look at their blog or website. Overall they are still a very attractive house. APhi is random, period. Tri Delt, GPhi and PiPhi are overall prettier IMO, but DG is in the top 5 in looks. They hazed and act trampy and that has hurt them, but looks have not. Looks hurt Phi Mu SK and KD mostly. And ADPi if they had prettier girls would be top tier, so looks hurt them too.

By: no
#8  by: I think   

we can agree that we would have loved to see our own chapter named in that list. But really, at the end of the day it's a personal list on a college satire website. Who cares? I think it's immature to bash another Panhellenic house just because your sorority wasn't listed.

By: I think
#9  by: Please   

It's just absurd. The guy didn't do his research!! Now I don't believe anything he says!

By: Please
by: What??Oct 31, 2013 7:30:50 PM

You really believed everything he said before??? Come on! By looking at the blog, g phi seemed to get bashed for whatever reason because they made a comment. Who really cares what house is hottest?? We all have beautiful/hot girls in our houses-DG got noticed this time-next time it will be someone else from Mizzou!

By: What??
by: HahNov 1, 2013 11:26:14 AM

No but now he literally has absolutely no credit haha

By: Hah
#10  by: Well   

I saw a website that ranked The "Top 12 Sororities" in the country... They had Chi O at mizzou at number 10

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.