facebook

pha love

by: not an SK

KD: This house has been targeted on here a lot lately, and frankly, I can see why! What an amazing chapter this is! I'm sure everyone is just jealous and they see the opportunity to tear them down the 1 time they don't place! (how silly, you can't place all the time!) they are the hardest workers I have ever met and they have an outstanding sisterhood bond! And if you think they're "boring" well think again! Some of these girls probably party more than the GPhi's I know! And guys LOVE KD because they can be so well-rounded. nice, friendly, genuine ladies!

Kappa: this is another house I don't feel like that needs an introduction. they are the embodiment of well-rounded! a lot of people say they don't go out or do anything or are "boring." have you ever met a Kappa? they're all gorgeous and don't have to get wasted at a bar to have fun. Kappa's are always the class act around campus!

Phi Mu: who doesn't LOVE this chapter? I don't know how they always manage to stay out of drama, but it's a nice change to see a chapter feel so comfortable in their own skin, that they don't even care what people think! what role models they are!! And they've been rushing some super cute ladies recently!

Pi Phi: This is my house, so I don't feel comfortable talking up my own chapter. but I have to say, I love being a pi phi :)

Posted By: not an SK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

I love this!! So true!

By: Hey
#2  by: trudat   

I am not surprised that someone who is so secure in who she is (and who is a member of such a great house) finds the best in all of us and, more importantly, takes time to write about it. Best of all, what she is saying about every house is true. Thanks so much.

By: trudat
by: yayOct 31, 2013 12:49:36 PM

I agree! kill the hate on this page! it's really sad to me that one crazy person would go to such lengths to knock down two terrific chapters at mizzou! it does make me wonder though, are they that unhappy in their own house? that makes me sad, I feel like all the houses have something to offer. It's too bad the bully on here isn't happy and has to knock down others to make herself feel better :/

By: yay
#3  by: Think   

Don't ya think this is great? I love hearing the positives! I agree with everything, especially what you said about my chapter :)

By: Think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.