facebook

pha love

by: not an SK

Delta: I have always loved DDD! Everyone needs to remember that they don't just have beauty,but brains too! and one of the most popular philanthropies out there! And if you actually take the time to get to know them, you will realize how sweet and genuine they are! sure they like to have fun, but who doesn't? this is COLLEGE.

DG: here's another house that's been everyone's minds lately. What exactly has DG been doing to heal their open wounds? working their butts off with the men of AEPi to blow everyone away with their skit! wow! I think everyone was impressed! I can't wait to see more from this house!

GPhi: Another one of my besties joined this house! I have made some amazing memories with these beautiful girls! They are some of the friendliest girls I have ever met! they will welcome you no matter who you are! and despite what people say, they're amazingly bright! some of these ladies have tough majors and I commend them for being able to balance a big social life with keeping their grades up!

Theta: My little sister's best friend just joined here and couldn't be happier! She feels that there is always something to do and someone to hang out with! these theta girls really have a good bond with one another! and of course we all know how seriously they take their academics! outstanding grades and secret society members! But what I really want to point out is just how beautiful and fun these girls are! you're kidding yourselves if you haven't met a gorgeous girl here!

Posted By: not an SK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

Yeah spreading some much needed love!!

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.